Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Muk + Lati@s

Dark_Jirachi

As you know, Lati@s blocks evolved body and Muk blocks power. This disrupt your opponent graetly. however, this will stand no chance against Mew ex.

What do you all thinka bout this Muk+Lati@s combo where only the basic's body can be used only.
anymore lock?

Yeah, Not much point in shutting yourself down, If you wanna play Muk LM, Play it with Weezing DX and Weezing DS.

Oh, By the way... Here's your sign. *Hands sign*

~Tj

ok
so, what happens if you have a lati@s lock in play with a medicham ex as ur active, and ur opponent has a fossil muk in play?
or should i go to the ask the masters for that question?

Depends what was out first. If muk, everything is shut down, even if you did have a medicham and Lati@s. If you had those out first, then your oppoent played the muk, it would get shut off.

I don't think it matters, unless your playing more exs that are evolved that have powers/bodies...actually, this doesn't sound that bad. You just have to play it right, and you can shut down the thing you need at the right time.

niether does muk
i was simply posting that to help him out
he appears to want a deck that can hurt powers and bodies, i posted one designed to help him
otherwise, play pidgeot delta with some delta poke (like nidoqueen) and fearow to do a power lockdown
or play lots of seal crystal

PSYCO829 said:
niether does muk
i was simply posting that to help him out
he appears to want a deck that can hurt powers and bodies, i posted one designed to help him
otherwise, play pidgeot delta with some delta poke (like nidoqueen) and fearow to do a power lockdown
or play lots of seal crystal
What are you talking about? Muk shuts down ex powers.

Back