Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

multi/rainbow and energy transfer

Rainbowgym

I did put some questions at the single card rulings sections in the breloom topic.
Please reply on that I see a lot players coming weekend on my tournament and I like to explain the Rainbow/Multi issue very clear for all of them for the last time.

For the record, here is a link to the post Rainbowgym is talking about: http://pokegym.net/showpost.php?p=38912&postcount=8 .

Historically Rainbow (and now Multi) Energy has been considered "all types, all the time", and only provides one unit of energy for attack costs, retreat purposes, etc. However, there was a recent entry in the "EX-Dragon Prerelease FAQ" document that was sent to tournament organizers which does not coincide with this theory (specifically the question about Rayquaza-EX and Rainbow/Multi Energy attached). We have asked PUI to clarify this with Japan to determine if this was simply an error or if we have been playing it incorrectly all these years. We are still waiting for an answer; when we have one, we will post it in this forum.

Thanks for your patience,
- CHRISBO

Back