Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Munchlax lv.X

Isaac_Ultra

I am have evented a pokemon card of Munchlax sines he's my fave

Munchlax LvX 70HP

:ppowr:Mouth Crunch
If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it with Berry in its name, all of Mnchlax's attacks do 30 more damage to that Pokemon. When Munchlax attacks that Pokemon, after doing damage, discard the Pokemon Tool, and treat it as if it were on Munchlax

:colorless:colorless:colorless Final Crunch 70+
If you have more price cards left Final Crunch dose 70 plus 20 more damage

:fighting: Weakness :colorless:colorless:colorless Retreat Cost

Isn't he gd.

Last edited:
You forgot Energy Cost and Retreat Cost. You should reword the Power as a Body and say, "If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it with Berry in its name, all of Mnchlax's attacks do 30 more damage to that Pokemon. When Munchlax attacks that Pokemon, after doing damage, discard the Pokemon Tool, and treat it as if it were on Munchlax."

You forgot Energy Cost and Retreat Cost. You should reword the Power as a Body and say, "If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it with Berry in its name, all of Mnchlax's attacks do 30 more damage to that Pokemon. When Munchlax attacks that Pokemon, after doing damage, discard the Pokemon Tool, and treat it as if it were on Munchlax."

THX for taht:wink:

I am have evented a pokemon card of Munchlax sines he's my fave

Munchlax LvX 70HP

:ppowr:Mouth Crunch
If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it with Berry in its name, all of Mnchlax's attacks do 30 more damage to that Pokemon. When Munchlax attacks that Pokemon, after doing damage, discard the Pokemon Tool, and treat it as if it were on Munchlax

:colorless:colorless:colorless Final Crunch 70+
If you have more price cards left Final Crunch dose 70 plus 20 more damage
e

Weakness resistence retreat cost
:fighting:

Isn't he gd.

More prizes what? Word it:

If you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, this attack does 70 damage plus 20 more damage.

I like the idea of the power, don't think there's been anything like that before, but the whole thing of treating it like its attached to Munchlax after its discarded seems a bit awkward.

Wouldn't a lv. X Munchlax be incapable of evolving into a Snorlax? Also poor wording, So if I use Cheap quarter cards can I avoid his attack's boost?

Good power though

Back