Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My 2nd BR win for the season (King Soopers)

bonslypwns

Well, thursday pokemontoya, being the gangster he is, gave me a balling Kingdra list. I already had a King list, but I went for this one just because. After a couple tests I just went with it. But I was missing some uxies.... so I borrowed one from pokemontoya (Again, so gangster), and kept the third uxie out for mr.mime. So then friday, sleep at friends, wake up, head to tournament after his stepmom basically getitng lost >.> lol

12 people, 5 rounds, T2. There were 4 Kingdras including me, mine and 2 others basically the same list. The other IDK, didn't play it.

Round 1: Acen (Luxray/Electivire)
Just to let you know, he's in masters... ugh. I can't gain points or lose points. Psh. Well, luxray to start off, nice. My hand consits of horsea, water, water, plus power, plus power, seadra, seadra, Wooh. I draw into candy, candy seadra, then hit for 50 KOing his shinx. He sends up another, recharge blah blah blah. I get another water, another plus power play, KO. My prizes are junk so far. He starts getting luxray, electivire, energy switch constant 130 on my kingdras. Great, but with key sniping, I end up winning the game by 1 prize. But after this, he was a sore loser IMO. Going around saying I got T1 Seadra god hand... etc. It wasn't, and I don't like how poeple think like that, it's kingdra, i'm SUPPOSED to donk you. :lol:

1-0

Round 2: Tyer H. (Mirror)
When I say mirror, I mean like 3 cards different. lol And he's a friend, great. So, I get horse, seadra, yada tada taada, the bad stuff. That's all I can say. I go first, 10. He goes 2nd, does tons of stuff, soooo close to donk. Seriously. I'm surprised I didn't get donked. So my turn, dusk... seadra. o_O Wow, I evolve, attach, discard 2 water KO. I get 3 prizes with seadra before he gets epicly set-up. But I had been getting dead draws... Mr.Mime to the rescue! (Only game he came in handy...) So I stalled, and finally T6, i use my first supporter. :thumb: lol Well thanksfully for the sackness earlier in the gaem, I was able to lead through prizes and take the game. Now there's only one more person to worry about.

2-0

Round 3: Matt S. (Mothballz)
Great, my ride. lolol He's my best friend, along with kevin and tyler. So, I get uxie start ewwww. I attatch, 20. Then T2, I get claydol, uxie, 40 damage, kills his burmy (and I learned this, I get to shuffle the plus powers in with the uxe :thumb:) So I did that. Sent up kingdra. Then, he had burmy active with 30, benched burmy, unown P, baltoy, and mahikarp. I warp, he sends up burmy. I discard 2 water, KO and then KO his other burmy. He can't get anything, and t4 puts damage on his magikarp so I can win. (Either way I would've but... anyways....) Yea. GG.

3-0

Round 4: Kevin A. (Mirror)
3 friends in a row o_O And just like tyler basically same deck. Except he has a thicker claydol line, and ditto to my mime. Well guess wat? T1 donk, I lose. >.>

3-1

Round 5: Aedom, or something along those lines (All I saw was Chimchar...)
First game of the tourney I get horsea, baltoy, candy, kingdra, plus power, roseannes, and bebes. He calss heads, its........ tails. Great, I can't get one T1 donk can I? He has a lone chimchar, I reverse thrust for 20. He goes, scratches. I candy, attatch, dicard, 70, KO. GG. Close to T1 donk.

4-1

So, after Kevin beats matt, there's no other 4-1's. There's only Kev (5-0), and me (4-1), then just 3-2's, 2-3's, and 1-4's. So finals. So far i'm gaining 4 points.... all because of the master first round. That really messes things up for me. lol I played 3 games for fun with Tyler, I took his hat, and concured it was the donk hat. So I used it. 2/3 games T1 donk, 2nd game t2 donk. Ballin! So I head into finals with tylers hat. haha He wore my eskimo hat.

Finals: Kevin A. (Mirror)
Yesssssssss. I get t1 kingdra.... but wait! He has 2 basics................ :/ My luck. So I kill baltoy, 20 to other. He gets claydol, starts getting some stuff, then passes, I KO claydol, spread damage. And he starts beasting through with ditto and kings. I'm starting to fall behind, but I was up 1-3 prizes, he had ditto up front. Misplay.... he can't retreat or he dies. And he can't kepe it there or it dies next turn. So he scoops. That game took 30 mins. So onto next game

Finals: Kevin A. (Mirror)
I get T1 king! But uxies up front so I 20. So I start plaowing through him, I keep constantly whiffing on the pluspowers. And hes desperate for anything. he finally gets claydol, and starts getting set-up. But again, like first game, ditto becomes his downfall. GG.

So I won my 2nd BR's. BR's are done for now for CO. That's ok. I gain 6 points.... wooh. I'll be at around 1618. Jank.... :/ Anyways... Matt goes 3-2 getting 3rd, Tyler going 3-2 getting 4th. If only it was top 2 :pokeball: So, in my packs. What's this???? JANKKKKKKKK! Ugh... and Kevin pulls Azelf X. Of course. But I own, I should be happy. So through Battle Roads, my final record 16-5.

Props:
PokeMontoya
Kingdra
Tyler
Kevin
Matt
Pizza leaking through plate
Dancing..... :lol:
Fun Games
First time with Kingda, working
Victory Medal
Chris going 4-1 in swiss, then in top 4, IDK I had to leave.
Kevin texting himself lol
Just barely able to get uxie
Anything else I forgot...
PokeMontoya for trading his Uxie to me
PokeMontoya

Slops:
Matt
Tyler
Packs
Playing Master
PokeMontoya... going 3-2 laying 2 Leafeons with same Kingdra.
Ian/Breton not being able to come, as well as Dante
Anything else I forgot

~Peace

Round 1: Acen (Luxray/Electivire)
Just to let you know, he's in masters... ugh. I can't gain points or lose points. Psh. Well, luxray to start off, nice. My hand consits of horsea, water, water, plus power, plus power, seadra, seadra, Wooh. I draw into candy, candy seadra, then hit for 50 KOing his shinx. He sends up another, recharge blah blah blah. I get another water, another plus power play, KO. My prizes are junk so far. He starts getting luxray, electivire, energy switch constant 130 on my kingdras. Great, but with key sniping, I end up winning the game by 1 prize. But after this, he was a sore loser IMO. Going around saying I got T1 Seadra god hand... etc. It wasn't, and I don't like how poeple think like that, it's kingdra, i'm SUPPOSED to donk you. :lol:

Me so bad at Pokemanz. :nonono:

blooddraek: Thanks. Yea, not including bye, 15-5 though. I would've been way better to start if I didn't get dead draws, I started off 5-4 :/ lol Then I won 2. That helped.
montoya: You are :thumb: lol

Great job nice start out but only one thing your playing the way to easy new bliss AKA ADHDdra:lol:
but great job:thumb:

weedler: Who told you? :O lol jk And I will... whenever I can get my other laptop set-up. :/
magmag: ;~; ok.... lol Thanks

Only because you got the lucky 7-0 tourney with no people there and with mothballz. lololol Anyways... good job to you so far, and thanks!

Back