Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My attempt at Chenlock for cities (Help Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomScizor

Alright, I haven't played this deck at all this season and I have all the cards, here is my Speculative list, Dissect it as you may. I have been Racking my brain with either to include Honchkrow Sv or not, It would help in my machamp match up, but I could drop it to add some more recovery -Ie, Premier Ball, Aarons- I have unincluded PromoCroak as I couldn't find the space, but maybe you can.

Pokemon

2 Smeargle (Undaunted), Awesome power, but honestly you can argue against it, but if my opponent doesn't start with a supporter in hand, then they might as well be losing anyway.

2 Sableye (StormFront), Awesome Attack, I totally drop the donk concept out of this deck as I feel more and more decks are playing call energy and more pokemon Collector, so No Special dark for him. But he is pretty good at getting a T1 Judge or Initiative. As good as it is, I think it has some Spiritomb-ism in it (It kind of becomes a deck card late game.)

2-2 Blaziken FB level X (Supreme Victors), Aside from being my favorite Sp, he is a huge hitter, 80 for 1 Fire and an Energy is too good to pass up. Also, works as a Vileplume/Dialga G/Healix Counter

2-2 Garchomp C level X (Supreme Victors), Awesome for it's sniping and healing. Free retreat helps a lot too, he easily abuses call energy and Double Colorless Energy

1 Dragonite FB (Supreme Victors), Probably the biggest Bandwagon Tech, and I am proud to be aboard. Totally destroys Basic Sp. That's it's only use. Maybe to stall against donphan prime or a turn or 2 but nothing more

1 Chatot G (Supreme Victors), I have seen a lot of people drop this for consistency, but I think this card IS consistency, After I abuse it's power, I can easily go get the Sp radar I need.

1 Crobat G (Platinum), To assure 1HKO

1-1 Honchkrow (Supreme Victors), No reason not to run this card. It allows me to put a basic from your discard to snipe next turn or just to reduce damage -Ie Gyarados- It also serves as my mewtwo Counter and Machamp counter.

2 Uxie (Legends Awakening), Basic Staple Draw. Not much to it, easily Reusable with it's attack. (Don't have Uxie X so that's out of the question)

1 Azelf (Legends Awakening), Again, Basic Staple Prize looking, Hate to use it, but I'll usually be glad I did.

1 Unown Q (Majestic Dawn), Makes for a bad start, but can retreat my pokemon for 1 energy less.

21 Pokemon

T/S/S

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy, Staple in SP decks, I shouldn't have to explain why.

4 Poketurn, Reuse Powers or Heal a pokemon

4 Energy Gain, High amount of Pokemon that can Abuse it

3 Power Spray, I had 4 Originally, but I dropped 1 for an extra Aaron's Collection, Still Skeptical about that. I really enjoy Preventing powers. =D

2 Sp Radar, Bebe's Search for Sp, But searchable.

2 Pokemon Collector, In a deck of basics, running this is no mistake, I could add another though.

2 Bebe's Search, Nice in against trainer lock, or in I need my Honchkrow

2 Aarons Collection, The consistency Helps in the mirror.

2 Cyrus's Initiative, A big Disruption Card, has the ability to dwindle your opponent hand to nothing when used right, and of course with a little luck'

2 Judge, Hand Down the most disruptive Supporter right now, Used in comination with Initative and Chatot G, to make sure the opponent has nothing.

27 T/S/S, Probably the biggest Variable in my List.

Energy

4 Call Energy, Make any start a good start. Also can set me up for a nasty t1 Powerspray
4 Double Colorless, Powers Garchomp C level X and Dragonite Fb in 1 Turn with Energy gain.
3 Fire Energy, For Blaziken Fb level X.
1 Dark Energy, For Sableye if possible, but mainly for Honchkrow

12 Energy

Strategy: The main Strategy of Chenlock is to be faster than your opponent by disrupting them with judge and Initiative, and Chatot G to give them bad topdecks, so while your opponent doesn't have anything to use and you have everything, you take advantage of Sp engine, and take easy prizes with Blaziken and Garchomp.

I feel like I need help before Cities. All and any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back