3x Copycat
3x Prof. Elm’s Training Method
4x Rare Candy

Energy 15

5x Psychic
4x Metal
2x Dark Metal
4x Boost

I think most of you know the strategy, but I'll write it anyway...

Get Scizor ex and the 3 Meta's out as fast as possible and use Rocket's Mission to get Metal Energys in the discard pile. Move the Metal Energys up to Scizor and swarm.

Last edited:
you point is there.. :clap: but take out jirachi and add another metagross DX,while for trainer, put 3 tv reporter coz it works great with metagross's power..lastly, take out 1 boost and 2 dark metal to add 3 rainbow,rainbow is nice in this deck bcause it can activate scizor's power faster :thumb: all in all, your deck is nice..well done

Thank you! Daddiursa helped me out with the trainers ;P I'll use Rocket's Mission while I wait for TVR to be reprinted in POP2. Well... 3 Rainbow it is!
I think the Jirachi should stay. It has helped me from a really bad starter hand to a good one several times.

Last edited:
huh?..i do not get..rainbow is not reprinted?why it needs to reprint since it is from rocket's return which is the set after HL :confused:

Charizard1987 said:
huh?..i do not get..rainbow is not reprinted?why it needs to reprint since it is from rocket's return which is the set after HL :confused:

Rainbow is not printed in any of the legal sets at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back