Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Battle road weekend i went 11-1

ChristianOrtiz

Saturday 9/20 i decided to go to NJ for Br's insted of NY cause most of my friends dont like the NY store and supposedly was boycotting it.. well only me,mk C. (shadow togetic),and josef B. (BOLT) went. So i decided to go with Magmortar Blissey or.. what chad and everyone else calls it... chadmortar.

Cedar grove NJ

5 rounds top 4

we had like 29 masters.

Round 1. someguy who just entered masters with LOL.deck

he ran 1 pineco and 59 grass energys lol.. i had 2 basics and he turn 2 Self distruct.. GG XD.

1-0

round 2 Josef B. (Bolt) w/ torterra
we both start and i set up and ko his sceppy but he gets one back and we go back and foward but having weekness to fire and my amazing set up wasnt to much to handle

2-0

round 3 Mk C. w/ Spread *Frosslass*
I out spread him and took out his main hitters and took my 6 prizes with in 10 turns..

GG mk

3-0

round 4 Charlie S. *i think*(winkwinknudgenudge) Sceptile/Leafeon

uhh turn 2 koing his pokemon is so good =] and weekness gg.

round 5 Drew G. w/ Mothballs

we start and if i didnt go first i would have lost.. i call for baltoy and magmar he ko's the baltoy t1 and i ko the burmy turn 2 and he drew nothing.. =/ sorry drew

5-0

whoot undefeated =]

Top 4

T4 jimmy O. w/doesnt want his deck revealed =P

so we go back and foward and take like 50 mins.. for that 1 game. so i go first game 2 and seem to have a good start but we have under 10 mins left and durring his turn he plays so much stuff that made me just scoop cause it took like 4-5 mins over all and i know i cant win in that much time. Jimmy you have a great deck and im not saying your stalling but obviously with all the cards you played took about 5 mins and i knew if you did that turn 1 i wouldnt win..

5-1

next day

9/21 brooklyn NY

we have about 15 masters
1 junior
4 seniors..
in the beginning durrin round one but more masters and seniors showed up after round one and durring

4 rounds top 4

r1. senior
so i had to play a senior =[ which didnt give me any points.. sigh but yea he had no energys and just a groudon so yea.. =/

1-0

R2 John A. w/ Torterra,Leafeon,Sceptile
fire weakness isnt good and prizing 2 treeckos pretty much hurt him. GG.

2-0

R3 Josef B. W/ Torterra
another rematch from the day befor but i went aggro magmortar and it pretty much hurt him. gg josef. =[

3-0

r4 Lawrence F. w/Garchomp,Togekiss

Poor mk had to watch me ko 2 togepi's =/ well i went agressive blissey and then magmortar.

4-0

t4 Eric B. Mirror

I gave him my list but i changed 4 cards in my deck so our lists were different.

G1 i was one energy away from koing his last pokemon and whiffed on it.. =[
G2 I had a better start than him and it took him till turn 5 to get a Claydol but it was too late itook 6 prizes
G3 he goes first we both start with baltoy but he has 2 out.. he draws and passes time is called so its sudden death and we need to take one prize each.. so i draw attach roseannes for chansey and energy and psychic balance for 2. he goes and attached call and evolves to claydol on his bench and uses call.. i go and retreat evolve to blissey attach to it and evolve to claydol. then i did cosmic power and get the pluspower to ko him with happy chance 50 damage so since it was sudden death i won.. gg.

5-0

t2 Josef B. w/ torterra

uggg 3rd time this weekend =[

g1 he had a bad hand treecko, rosey, 2 grotle, and 3 torterra and he wanted to scoop but i told him he should keep playing.. and he amazingly comes back =] josef is so good.. but him making a misplay by attacking the wront pokemon with the lv x costed him the game.

g2 we had about 15-20 mins left and we tried fininshing the whole game but he couldnt take 4 prizes =/ befor time is called sorry Josef =[

6-0

so my over all weekend was 11-1.

but i played 11 masters and 1 senior =[ so i should have a pretty ok rating..

Props.
Josef
Eric
Party at erics saturday night
11-1
winning
pineco w/ 59 Grass
brian Conover.. =P
Alex M. =]

slops
playing josef 3 times =[
should have won NJ =/
not alot of masters in Brooklyn, NY
pineco w/ 59 Grass
no sleep this weekend XD
red bull's drawbacks
Point system being stupid.

thanks for reading guys. i should be updating this tread with my current Br reports

congrats chris, how is pineco w/59 grass in your slops that guy should get nothing but props lol

yeo bro. that was jeffy with 59 gras and a pineco. he some how won a game.......

BTW good job and thanks for the props

Madd props K-Weezy! I gotta make a report soon. So far im 9-3 this season so mah ratings iight but way to be ahead of the game with 10-1. I pulled uxie lv.x out of the 4 packs I won today so im mad souped. :tongue: I wish I could have made it to erics party saturday. I'll be in NY by next week because I finally got a week off from college so ima tell eric to throw another party. Madd props and keep up the good work son.
- Its G-Note Baby!

Chris, your the man. Good job this weekend, and congrats on the win.

PS. "I looked at her body and it was good, but when I looked at her nose, I was like whats wrong with her nose!" -Chris

Lol

GJ Chris. 2 Top cuts in a row! It may be BR's, but still, keep it up. This season is looking good for you so far!

Christian, keep winning, that way I get more points from you later in the season!
jk

Points are for suckers (or people without invites =p).

Props man, your deck was non-obvious and you played it really well.

Back