Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Collection ( including bilingual lucky stadium )

TMB_2000

Hi guys,

Just joined.

I have previously been a bit of collector in my younger days. I was a participant in the Tropical Mega Battle 2000 in Hawaii, one of only 2 competitors from the UK.

I still have my Bilingual Lucky Stadium Card and some other memorabilia, including cards signed by the artist and an uncut fossil sheet.

I have been told that the lucky stadium is worth in excess of $2000, as one was recently sold for a similar price.

Have I come to the right place for serious collectors or can someone point me in the right direction outside of ebay?

Thanks guys.

Sorry can't find a price on that card but if you have other suff you want to find out on post and i know someone will help with the price

Hey yes that was the price for the tmb 9th lucky stadium, but it is a bit lower now. I have some top cards, such as a pokemon Illustrator and have been collecting for over ten years but I would say you bi-lingual could get a $1,000, if it is mint possibly $2,000.

You HAVE an illustartor? Really? Did it show up yet? Or have you just won one via auction. Big difference.

I saw the auction, and I think your getting ripped Scott.

If your not, please prove me wrong and do something the seller would NOT do- provide me some scans!! And NOT just the pic. from bulbapedia like your seller did.

Maybe one with today's newspaper would do.

Until then , sorry scott but you don't own an illustartor.So stop bragging that you do.

kthanks.

TMB 2000 from the UK... Amy?? I'm wracking my memory trying to remember who went to the TMB from the UK.

Well i'm with you Will iam if some one it willing to openly talk bad about you then you have the right to react and with all the cards i hear you have then why would you need to scam some one on a card like that when if you realy wonted to you could use one of your rarer cards and scam for more. But im with you on that and thats how i trade and sell theres isn't any thing that i need that bad were i have to scam some one over.

Its alright I will just see what happens,
sniper you need to slow you roll I did not know i posted it on this thread i wanted to send that message in a pm and was on my itouch.

IF the card is fake I can always get my money back, he said I was able to return for a full refund, even if he didn't I can open a dispute, which I have done multiple times and paypal always sides with the buyer. SO please calm down talking about it I did not want to post it on the thread it is deleted now.

Lets get back to the tmb card and stop being salty about the illustrator.:nonono:

Its alright I will just see what happens,
sniper you need to slow you roll I did not know i posted it on this thread i wanted to send that message in a pm and was on my itouch.

IF the card is fake I can always get my money back, he said I was able to return for a full refund, even if he didn't I can open a dispute, which I have done multiple times and paypal always sides with the buyer. SO please calm down talking about it I did not want to post it on the thread it is deleted now.

Lets get back to the tmb card and stop being salty about the illustrator.:nonono:

Look scott, I'm more then calm. Your on here bragging about a card you have yet to receive- one of the rarest cards in the world. You brought it up, not me.

He said you can return it for a full refund LOLOL I bet he did.

Did he also try to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn?? :lol:

As for paypal ALWAYS siding with the buyer, that too is a false statement. You should quit while your behind.

If you get the card scott, well good for you. Scans and pics. would be great for you to share with the community.And- at that price- you may have gotten the deal of the century!!

But imho don't hold your breathe.

ROFL @ Mozzy!!! That was solid gold!

Glad you edited the text on that picture though mate ;)

Otherwise....... :)

William, relax my friend , no need to apoligize. All you did was prove my point. You didn't break any rules as far as I know.

Scott claimed to have something that he doesn't. All you did was show just how much of a nit this seller is as well as how likely it is he is getting ripped off .

okay sniper I am not behind in anything and I took down the post about the card, and yes paypal does almost always side with the buyer at least that is what their emplyees have told me, but they could of been ripping me off to right because i don't know what i am doing. You should just open a thread about how you think your an authority on people who you don't know.

hahaha yeah I have been looking for that lucky stadium for so long, it is weird because there are 50 of them but they don't appear that often.

Yeah I think under 50 because some probably were lost or who knows and I have certainly not seen 50 only about 10 over the 10 years I have been collecting. It is one of my favorite cards though it is actually what got me introduced to trophy cards it was the first one i ever saw.

Yeah I think under 50 because some probably were lost or who knows and I have certainly not seen 50 only about 10 over the 10 years I have been collecting. It is one of my favorite cards though it is actually what got me introduced to trophy cards it was the first one i ever saw.

42 given out.. the last one I saw went for $900.. the seller was from the netherlands..
But it's worth a bit more than that

Here we go again.........why do people post stuff they do not have the correct facts or figures on

This leads to all sorts of mis / rubbish information being passed from one person to the next.

If you cant prove a thing then dont say a thing

BRB off to get my Nit Spray

Here we go again.........why do people post stuff they do not have the correct facts or figures on

This leads to all sorts of mis / rubbish information being passed from one person to the next.

If you cant prove a thing then dont say a thing

BRB off to get my Nit Spray

It's sure that there were 42 given out.. I know several sellers who know that..

and I also know for how much it sold... so the only person who's saying rubbish is you..

I just give information... If you know more... let us know..

Some people were very careless with them. I saw some of the participants leaving them lying around on the table. I put mine away straight away. Has left it's sleeve in the last week for the first time in 9 years, just so I could check the condition. It appears mint.

It's sure that there were 42 given out.. I know several sellers who know that..

and I also know for how much it sold... so the only person who's saying rubbish is you..

I just give information... If you know more... let us know..

Any proof? Like a link to an official website or magazine scan which says it was 42?

There is not a website where you can see how many of the card were given out...

I know several sellers who know that there were 42 competitors at the TMB... and this card was given out to the competitors..

How do the sellers know? Have they proven it to you or are you just taking their word?

And FYI some official website may list the number of cards given out or confirm how many people were at the tournament...

Back