Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My created cards (DPPT: The Magician's Legend)

Bippa201

I'll be updating this list constantly. Please comment on them. I aim to create a new set, and have introduced a new concept.

My new concept is a new class of trainer cards, called Spell cards. Spell cards are a hybrid of Trainers and Pokemon Tools. Spell cards can be attached to one of your Pokemon. When that Pokemon is knocked out, the spell card comes into effect.

Here are the first of my cards

Yanmega Lv. 43
{G}-type 100HP

Picture: Yanmega is flying, and flapping its wings. There are several cut trees on the ground.

PokePower: Bug Bite
Once during your opponents turn, when Yanmega is knocked out, you may use this power. If the defending Pokemon has a spell card attached to it, use the effect of that spell card.

{G}{C} Spinning Tail
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon.

{G}{G}{C} Shock Pulse
Choose one of your opponents Pokemon. This attack does 50 damage to it. (Don't apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokemon)

W - {R}+20
R - {F}-20
RC - {-}
#35/130

Midnight Raid
Spell Card

Picture: A Croagunk is on the ground, with an X_X expression. Two glowing circles are coming towards Croagunk,

Once during your opponents turn, if Midnight Raid is attached to one of your Pokemon, and that Pokemon is knocked out, use the effect of Midnight Raid and then discard Midnight Raid

Discard 2 cards from your opponents hand.
#112/130

I will be updating this list a lot. Let me know what you think of my new concept.

Last edited:
...1st attack - 20 to all benched (opps)?....

2nd attack is underpowered... maybe 40-50

Like Brawler said... to Yugioh-ish

Okay, I fixed it.

I have no idea what Yugioh is like. It was pure coincidence that it wound up being similar.

the 1s tattack I meant..is...maybe 20 to benched only

Back