Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My day at Asker CC

ssj goten

Okay it all started this morning when I,Philip and Ferdinand took the train in to Asker I decided to use Gardelade agian. When we arrived there was a lot of people there :eek: and then it started:

1st.Round Me (Gardelade) V.s Thomas (Torterra & Exeggutor)
I got a bad start and so did he, next round I got an candy an Galade I evolved to Galade and used sonic blade and next round I started the slaughter :rolleyes: so I won.

1-0

2nd Round Me (Gardelade) V.s Daniel Chan (Mario)
I got a great start and he got O.K. On T2 I got up en Kirlia and he still just have his Machop in play but then he evolved and used TGW which shuffeled my Celio who was my ticket to win and he won at TGW :nonono: so he knocked me out and he won the match :frown:

1-1

3rd Round Me(Gardelade) V.s Martin Lien(Gardelade)
This was a mirror match and I got a bad start and knocked my first Ralts T2 but then came up with a new Ralts and used Tv reporter and drew Scramble and I got a candy and Galade on my hand before the draw so I K.O'ed him :biggrin:

2-1

4rd Round Me(Gardelade) V.s Mathias Bjørnstad(Infernape & Blaziken)
Me and Mathias are friends so we wished eachother good luck and after a good game I knocked out his Infernape Lv.X and won :smile:

3-1

5th Round Me (Gardelade) V.s Henrik Reimer(Kingdra Swarm)
We are also friends form before and I knew this would be a good game and it was, boy I was exited I have to win this match to get to Top 4 and when I got up Lv.X i K.Oed his last pokemon I won :biggrin:

4-1

I thought: yes I made it to the top4 but... When I cheked the standings I was # 5 :eek: :nonono: so I was knocked out of the tournament...

Props:
Good tournament
I met Henrik again.
I met Mathias again.
I won agianst Henrik (again :tongue: )

Slops:
I didn't make it to the finals...
I lost agianst Mario (lol)

Last edited:
4-1 wasn't bad though. The luck wasn't with you today. I hope you will win the CC in Nesodden, if you are going to attend it!

4-1 wasn't bad though. The luck wasn't with you today. I hope you will win the CC in Nesodden, if you are going to attend it!

Heheh thanks :thumb: but I am not sure if I am going to Nesodden but instead I am going to Lambertster CC

ssj goten said:
Props:
Good tournament
Yey =D I thought the tournemant ran smoothily most of the time.
To bad you didn't make top4. Having a top4 cut really sucks, specially for 5th place :p

Back