Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My day at Töcksfors CC in Sweden.

ssj goten

So this tournament was in Sweden and I was allowed to travel to Töcksfors :smile: I decided to use T2 Magmortar SW I thought this deck might be fun.

It was few people at the CC and just as I arrived I got a new friend: Henrik Reimer:smile: we talked little bit and he burrowed a H.Adventurer from me.

Then the first round:
Me(T2 Magmortar) V.S Gustaf (T2 Kricketune)
This was a godd match but I got a bad start:nonono: but somehow I managed to defeat him after a long match:smile:

1-0

2.nd match:

Me (T2 Magmortar) V.S Lotta (Honchcrow,Tyranitar MT and Weavile)
I got good start and I got up an Magmortar in T2 and T3 I K.O'ed her Hocnchcrow Lv.X and she only got a Sneasel left and I K.O'ed this one to so I won.

2-0

Because it was so few people in seniors this was actually the final match in senior so it was:
Me (T2 Magmortar) V.S Henrik Reimer (Kingdra Swarm)
I got a really good start and he didn't get so good start so in T3 I knocked his Pinsir and his Horsea so he only got Fearow left or something but next round I K.O'ed his last pokemon so I won the CC:biggrin:.

I am so happy about this victory so I got the prizes, got Henrik's E-mail adress and then I went home.

Props:
I won:smile:
I got a new friend:smile:
It was a great CC:thumb:
Great prizes:thumb:

Slops:
I met one junior and one master player so I didn't get so much points but it's okay actually.

Last edited:
Back