Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Deck For St. Louis GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kinda told i copyed Pats SceptileMuk Deck so i Thought it was time for a change!!!

PokeMon:23
x4 Treecko
x3 Grovle
x2 Sceptile (Energy Trans)
x2 Sceptile Ex
x1 Sceptile (Lizard Poison)
x3 Sloth
x1 Vigoroth
x3 Slaking
x4 Dunsarce

Trainers:22
x3 Rare Candy
x3 PokeNurse
x3 TV Reporter
x3 Reversal
x2 Oracle
x2 Birch
x2 P.O.R.
x2 P.T.E.M.
x2 Switch

Energy:15
x3 Boost
x12 Grass

I havent had anyone to play test agenst so i dont knoe if it will be good or not so i just want to get some of the other players thoughts on it!!! :D

hey anthony......

honestly, i don't like it....... two stage 2's isn't ever a good idea..........

but whatever...... here are a few constructive ideas....

why have the lizard poison sceptile???

i highly doubt that u'll ever use it......

and u don't have enough draw power, so i'd try something like this

-1 sceptile (LP)
-2 birch
-3 reversal (i just don't like this card)
+1 rare candy
+2 oracle
+1 tv reporter
+2 shaman

well that's the best i can do on short notice (STUPID STRONG WINDS!!! blowin my tree over!!!)

Hey Anthony! Here is an ideal out of rightfield. drop all the colorless and add a fighting line. I would go with goedude, graveler and golem. Everyone plays electric and colorless pokemon both weak to fighting. If you are trying to build a deck that isnt the bandwagon bex or whatever its called. Then give this some real thought. drop one sparce the lp scept and + 3 geodude +1 gravler and of course 2 (dragon)golems and 1 golom ex. -3 reversal + 3 poke nav finally change energy to 4 fighting 8 grass 3 boost 2 multi. I played you several times and you are a good player and I agree that bex deck dont require the greatest of skill BUT, they are here to stay. Now that i look at it my final peice of advice is -1 grovle -1 treecko and + 2 wobbafett. Hope to see you at the gc maybe even play you.

Tank68 said:
Hey Anthony! Here is an ideal out of rightfield. drop all the colorless and add a fighting line. I would go with goedude, graveler and golem. Everyone plays electric and colorless pokemon both weak to fighting. If you are trying to build a deck that isnt the bandwagon bex or whatever its called. Then give this some real thought. drop one sparce the lp scept and + 3 geodude +1 gravler and of course 2 (dragon)golems and 1 golom ex. -3 reversal + 3 poke nav finally change energy to 4 fighting 8 grass 3 boost 2 multi. I played you several times and you are a good player and I agree that bex deck dont require the greatest of skill BUT, they are here to stay. Now that i look at it my final peice of advice is -1 grovle -1 treecko and + 2 wobbafett. Hope to see you at the gc maybe even play you.

I dont think so because the deck is already bad agenst the mirror match and i dont really want to put more things weak to grass!! but good thinking i like golem Ex i think i will try a deck with him!!! :D

FuriousZangoose said:
I personally think sceptile BLOWS!!! j/k anythony i thought you were playing UMBREON LIAR but really dont play lizard poison its bad :(

Umm the lizard poison one is really good. Play 1-2 of them with boost energy and u can hit turn two with it for 20 +sleep/burn/poison with a really good set up... play it with delcatty/magneton also... it works really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back