3 holon adventure
3 warp point
4 rare candy
3 switch
3 professor rowan
3 rival

7 water enery
6 fighting energy

so for emorleon x i run a 4-3-3-1 line fore lucario a 4-4 line when mysterious treasure comes out ill put in an x and run a 4-3-1 line ive been playing like a week just so u no and want it to be leagle after the rotation with that plz [DEL]r/[/DEL]f thnx in advance

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

please [DEL]r/[/DEL]f

Last edited by a moderator:
my empror lucariio deck have a look

4 piplup
3 priplup
3 emorleon
1 emperleon lv x
4 rioulu
4lucario
2 manaphy

4 tv reporters
4 celios network
3 holon adventure
3 warp point
4 rare candy
3 switch
3 professor rowan
3 rival

7 water enery
6 fighting energy

so for emorleon x i run a 4-3-3-1 line fore lucario a 4-4 line when mysterious treasure comes out ill put in an x and run a 4-3-1 line ive been playing like a week just so u no and want it to be leagle after the rotation with that plzhelp fix thnx in advance

Because you're playing Lucario you should probably focus on T1/T2 KO's. Try to add in some Strength Charms/Pluspowers and Castaways. I would also replace to Rowan, Rivals, and Adventurers with Copycats/Mentors/Ball engine/Rare Candy or just the plan old Holon Engine. Also, take out the Manaphys as they aren't useful in the deck. Good luck with it.

Suggestions in BOLD

4 piplup
3 priplup
3 emorleon
1 emperleon lv x
4 rioulu
4lucario
2 manaphy
use a 4-2-3-1 empoleon line and a 4-3-1 lucario line, maybe a 3-2-2 would work also. Dorp manaphy and add 2-1 DP mantine line, mantyke get´s basic pokémon for no energy and mantine reduce the retraet cost of your water types by 2, ideal for retreating empoleon and it´s level X form after hydro imapct.

4 tv reporters
4 celios network
3 holon adventure
3 warp point
4 rare candy
3 switch
3 professor rowan
3 rival

i´m thinking in something like this:

3 cessation cristal
3 celios network
2 castaway
1 scott
4 rare candy
2 holon mentor
2 cristal beach
2 battle frontier
1 strenght charm
3 pluspower
2 team galactics
2profesor rowan

7 water enery
6 fighting energy

with all those energies you wont´s get the correct ones in time, so use multi energies fort being more versatile.

5 water
5 fighting
4 multi
2 double rainbow

so for emorleon x i run a 4-3-3-1 line fore lucario a 4-4 line when mysterious treasure comes out ill put in an x and run a 4-3-1 line ive been playing like a week just so u no and want it to be leagle after the rotation with that plzhelp fix thnx in advance

yes turn one them.

since you are playing both adventurer and TVR take one out, chose one or the other, you don't need 7 tvr like cards. play 3 great ball, one master ball. take manaphy out. play 4 pluspower and 2 strenght charm and castaway. play copycat instead of rival, and play steven's advise instead of prof rowan.

i suggest the use of some scramble energy.

thnx i think i like the help i think ill go with ur trainer line and ill run tvr because i choose after i draw
all in all thnx any more advice

dsefinitely go w/ alex's trainer line, however i wold change a few things w/ the overall list. -2 Multi energy, +2 Night Maintenance. in my experience lucario decks run out of resources VERY fast, and that can be a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back