Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My dissapointing yet INCREDIBLY hilarious OH states report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastoise1992

Ok, this will be a long one, I think. So I get there at like 730 on friday. Go down to where we had some pre states games and whatnot going on. I was gonna play blaze. IDK why, its a horrible deck. SO at like 1200 we get kicked out of out spot, LUCKILY we had a McDonalds across the street where at 1:00 AM I built what i was gonna play the next day, the 1337ness known as MickeyD's.dec. Incredible isnt it?! Yes it is. So
I get up at like 8 and go downstairs and wait for everyone to get there, all the 1337 members of team BLAM, Mathew, Dan, James (AKA BLAM magician) and then the totally un1337 one we call Austin. So I register and whatever. We (BLAM) are all chillin before the tourney, and one of the guys has his binder, we pull it out. And we create a never ending story with the cards attacks, (Torkoal grinds Pinsers Shining horn but was stopped by Areodactlys speed stroke and reactive protection!) Then we came up on what I believe is the most 1337 card ever printed, UBER broken. Pelliper DX. We all burst into an incredible roar of laughing. Ohh good times, good times. Ok so you prolly want to actually hear me talk about games right? Ok,

Round one, Idk name, nor deck. Had some n00b safeguard.
I got an ownage setup, got down to last prize, he Ko'd two of my guys, needed to pull my last basic out, had a candy and the non EX evo in hand, and its prized, have to attk with fearow, FTL =[
0-1

Round two - Cant remember - Win.
I know it had Banette, and I killed them.

1-1

LUNCH BREAK.
Oh yea the OOBER lunch break, my mom runs and gets McDonalds, and then I eat. In the hotel lobby there was a hallway overlookign the lobby, we have the BLAM secret meeting, Me James and Austin all get up there and do the Macerina while dan takes pics with his phone. We go back to the pokemon play area thing.

Round three - Them LuckSack.dec me Donk.dec Loss
I lose.

Round four - Lati@s Ex - Win
He keeps using that ice barrage thing which keeps me from koing him. Boo! He kos my guy i send up another non Ex version, he attacks with the one that does 60 i retreat, Ko. GG

Round five - Gardy d/stuff - win
Cant remember, i know i took his ralts and kirls out before he could gardy me. And i only use fearows power so no big deal.

Cant remember my place =/

Props-
People who let me borrow stuff!
Ryan for letting me print off a card dex, plus a good tournament.
BLAM
James division of top cut- 5 5-1's, 2 4-2's, and 1 James.
BLAMalicious def.
DX pelliper
MickeyD's.dec
BLAM macerena
Mathew getting 3rd.
Yelling inapropriate words about relations between mr. mime and jynx.
LMK if i forgot some propz.

Slops-
Austin.

You can't post on another SN while banned. All you are doing is getting your threads locked and/or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back