4 Roseanne
3 Candy
2 Moonlight
2 Warp Point
4 Lv. Max
2 Switch
22 Trainers

12 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Heal off damage with Dusknoir and Cresselia, look at your opponents hand with Dusknoir, draw cards with Claydol and Uxie.

i think 3SW/1Shiny-3-3-1 Promo, Noir X is better.
1-1 Claydol with 1-1 Azelf Lv.X because than Noir(opponent) attack with night spin is cress 1hko'd .
+BTS 2x
- Moonlight 2x

ps , i'm a german gamer and i don't have a good english . xD

Bippa right, but "wenn(translate xD)" the opponent attack with a Night Spin Noir , is the Azelf X good because you don't have a double weaknes ....by Cress and Uxie

You dont need 4 switch/warp points in this deck. you need NM. Level max doesn't help this deck as it would help a MagHeat or Leafeon Shaymin deck. so you use premier ball. spiritomb can help with getting that extra 10 on the active pokemon to get 2 prizes with moonlight dash. or get multiple KOs with Spiritomb then ectoplasm in between turns.

I'm using Lv.Max for benched Cresselias and Uxie. Cress and Uxie are my only Lv.X cards I am using ATM. I'm also not using Noir X ATM as well.

I'll find a way to squeeze in some NM though.

2-1 Dialga G is needed - Lv X shuts off bodies ( Glaceon and Ampharos ) and Dialga G helps Noir so much. Alot more than Cresselia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back