Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Dusknoir/Gengar Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander162

hey everyone i'm just starting up the tcg again since a year and thought i'd make this deck. post a comment/help out where u see fit

pokemon:22
1x Dusknoir Lv.X
3x Dusknoir SF (pk power)
2x Dusclops SF #34
4x Duskull SF (silhouette)
3x Gengar SF
2x Haunter SF
3x Gastly SF
2x Bronzong
2x Bronzor

Trainers:21
4x Oaks visit
2x Cynthia's feelings
4x Rare candy
4x Poke Drawer +
2x Night Main.
4x Bebe's
1x moonlight stadium

energy:17
14x Psychic
3x Call

Strategy:
start up fast with gengar in the beginning while using dusknoirs pk power to get set up. take advantage of dusknoirs second attack and once dusknoir lv.x dies this really helps to kill any stragglers. bronzong is 4 energy

ok so this is my deck please help if you can any help is appreciated thx for reading

Last edited:
Switch Bronzong line for 1-1 Claydol line and 1-1 Azelf Lv.X. Use SW Duskull instead, and 2-1 Dusknoir[SF-DP]
I'd cut 1 off each of the Gengar line and drop the 3 call for
+1 Moonlight
+4 Roseanne's
+1 Luxury Ball

it looks fine no claydol put it in give free prizes to the other player lol you could run a 2-2 froslas its a great spreader early game and great staler if needed. and try to put a spritrit toom in there its a great finisher.

Another guy who believed the fake post from "yamato," when will they ever learn...

Honestly, pick one or the other, these two do not belong in the same deck.

Another guy who believed the fake post from "yamato," when will they ever learn...

Honestly, pick one or the other, these two do not belong in the same deck.

not cool man, not cool at all. geng and noir could work, as you quote einstein i at least expect you to follow the idea rather than contratict it.

stop bein the genius.

char162: not zong and gengar. either or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back