3 Max Potion
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Switch
2 N
3 Bianca
4 Juniper

Energy: 8

8 :lightning:

yes, I know, very bad deck. That's why its in the deck help section. The strategy is like any other Eels deck, where you discard energy and attach it right back via dynamotor. I, however, have not previously built any eel decks, so I don't know how to do them right. Leavanney takes up lots of space, but I deemed it necessary in order to protect Mewtwo from other Mewtwos and erase Terrakion as a major threat. I could be wrong, but that's why this list is here at all. Anyways, help is MUCH appreciated.

Leavanney just slow down the deck, the best protection to your Mewtwo is another Mewtwo to OHKO back the Mewtwo that OHKOed the first one (lol)

DCE is a need for Mewtwo

try this:

-3-1-3 Leavanney
-3 Rare Candy
-1 Switch

+1 Mewtwo EX
+1 Tynamo
+1 Zekrom EX
+1 Level Ball
+1 Ultra Ball
+2 Eviolite
+4 DCE

I struggle to understand how you could have ever justified setting up a stage 2 line, in a deck that already needs a bit of a tricky setup (several stage 1s and a bunch of discarded energy, in a format without Junk Arm...), to protect a Basic EX. The idea of Mewtwos without weakness is scary, but the amount of time it takes to get Leavanny in play is absolutely prohibitive. Leavanny requires 3 cards and at least 2 turns to set up; Eels does not have the time or the space to spend on it. Opposing Zeels lists will outspeed you anyway, and can Catcher-OHKO Leavanny with Zekrom or ZekromEX anyway.

I really like the previous poster's changes a lot - I might recommend Thundurus - but I just wanted to elaborate a little on why Leavanny is a liability.

- 3-1-3 Leavanney (scary, but hurts consistency)
-3 Rare Candy
-1 Switch (4 isn't needed)
-2 PlusPower (better trainers)

+1 Tynamo (need the 4-3)
+1 Tornadus EX (good attacker and counter, but optional)
+1 Ultra Ball (you could even add 2 of these)
+2 N (best supporter)
+3 DCE (how do you have Mewtwo and no DCE?)
+2 Skyarrow Bridge (Raikou)
+1 Catcher
+2 Eviolite/Giant Cape (I recommend Eviolite, but it's up to you)

Also think about Tool Scrapper, because Garbordor with Giant Cape destroys this deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back