Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My first tornament report ever! Time warp BR report.

B_B_C

Hi everybody! This is my first tornament report ever. So don't be so hard on me. :smile:

Place:Ceder grove NJ, Time warp comic's and games

Date: Saterday october 13th.

Deck played: Mario

Turn out: 25+

I was gonna play infercatty but I did some research and I changed my deck to Mario(lucario/Machamp)

Round 1 vs (name???) Deck:t2kricky
This was a very long match. He had all krickys in his deck. But I had a good start. A riolu and a machop 2 celio's network, 2 energy and a tv reporter. He used 4 night maintence, 4 dual ball, 4 great ball, 4 fast ball all in that game. But I got the turn 3 machamp and was able to take the hit from kricky and then hit them back. It was a good game.
(1-0)

Round 2 vs Darktwins.(deck name???)
This was a tough game because I had to play a friend. But I did what I had to do and played. I got the same start as I did last game. But Drew(darktwins) did'nt get a good start. He started with a castform and a chickreta(sp?). I was able to turn 1 his casty and he got a mentor and got a trapinch, trapinch and a chickreta.Then he rare candyed a flygon ex out. then I finished the game with lucario x. Good game drew.
(2-0)

Round 3 vs Eli(pokegym name?) deck: charzard d/delcatty)
Once again this was hard playing a friend. I started with a Riolu and had 3 energy a lucario and a celio's network. Turn 1 his casty and then next turn plays a lucario and a plus power for game. good game.
(3-0)

Round 4 vs peter(blastoiseshellshocker) Deck:blissy/electivier
This stunk! I had to play 3 friends in a row! And I hoped I spelt your pokegym name right. I had my 4th riolu start of the day.He only had eletbuzz. And I had a celio in my had to get lucario out. another fast game. Good game.
(4-0)

There was no top cut So this next round decided the winner!

Round 5 vs caleb(no pokegym acount) Deck: Infercatty.
Let the best man win! Once again I get riolu start. But he had a good start. A chingling, chimchar, skitty.
I got lucario out and started to hit him. But he bounced right back witha infernape for 90dmg to KO my lucario. I top decked a rare candy and was able to use machamps first attack reveng for 70dmg. I took a hit from infernape then he drpoed a delcatty out and started energy drawing. On my turn a played a tv report to draw a battle fronteir, a machamp and a machop. rae candyed it out and played battle frointer. He said to me"I think it's down hill for me" But he did'nt draw yet so he did and he top decked a infernape and did 80dmg to me. I was able to KO infernape with a plus power and a flip of heads. But machamp was my last pokemon. And he brought out delcatty and did 120 + plus power for game.
(4-1)

Congraz Caleb! You won Battle road masters divison! This was my 2nd Battle raod in the Masters divison. I placed 2nd place.

seinor winner:Sam G(congraz)

Jouiner Winner:CJ conti(congraz)

I can't beleave that I started with a riolu all my games! It was a fun day at my favorite place to play.

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
GJ coming in second. Having an only Electabuzz really hurts. GL at Cities, and yes you spelt my name right.

-Peter

No props for lending you the lucky Riolu?:nonono:

Anyway, welcome to the cool side of the pillow Brian.:lol:

BTW, I won Darktower. Can I geta Woo Woo?

P.S
Lets play Halo this week. I finished most of my work and got mad free time this week.:biggrin:

Last edited:
No props for lending you the lucky Riolu?:nonono:

Anyway, welcome to the cool side of the pillow Brian.:lol:

BTW, I won Darktower. Can I geta Woo Woo?

P.S
Lets play Halo this week. I finished most of my work and got mad free time this week.:biggrin:

You don't give me Woo woo so I won't give you Woo woo.

Back