Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My First Try At Cac

VortexOne

Last edited:
Pretty good for your first cards,

Wording issues:
Fossil Defense: "During your opponent's turn, if Bastiodon would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, Bastiodon is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP become 140 instead." (parts taken from Skull Fossil and Jumpluff (TRR))

Psychic Wall: Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Mewtwo R by your opponent's Pokémon LEGEND (taken from (parts taken from Mewtwo Lv.X) (I'm not 100% positive about the "Pokémon LEGEND", but I'm pretty sure as in the passed references have been "Pokémon-ex" or "Pokemon LV.X" and the all caps is there because that's they way Ho-oh LEGEND and Lugia LEGEND reference themselves (but keep in mind this is a translation so it may be wrong))

on Psychic Storm you just need to capitalize and use an é in Pokémon

Fossil Defense is a bit on the broken side, after whittling down 140 HP now they must do it AGAIN if you get heads, most effects of this type (Jumpluff's buffer, as well as Focus band (yes I know these are 'old' cards but they are the only reference we have)) read "is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP become 10 instead."

as of now I have no idea how to play Mewtwo R Lv. X (as there is no Mewtwo R to level up from)

on a side note these cards are lacking the standard Lv. X text at the bottom of the card (this is a fault of pokemoncardcreator) and unless you draw for the anime you shouldn't take credit for their work.

i dont take credit for the pictures because i didnt make them. complete credit goes to the anime people. ill make a mewtwo r and upload it.

Pretty good for your first cards,

Wording issues:
Fossil Defense: "During your opponent's turn, if Bastiodon would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, flip a coin. If heads, Bastiodon is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP become 140 instead." (parts taken from Skull Fossil and Jumpluff (TRR))

Psychic Wall: Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Mewtwo R by your opponent's Pokémon LEGEND (taken from (parts taken from Mewtwo Lv.X) (I'm not 100% positive about the "Pokémon LEGEND", but I'm pretty sure as in the passed references have been "Pokémon-ex" or "Pokemon LV.X" and the all caps is there because that's they way Ho-oh LEGEND and Lugia LEGEND reference themselves (but keep in mind this is a translation so it may be wrong))

on Psychic Storm you just need to capitalize and use an é in Pokémon

Fossil Defense is a bit on the broken side, after whittling down 140 HP now they must do it AGAIN if you get heads, most effects of this type (Jumpluff's buffer, as well as Focus band (yes I know these are 'old' cards but they are the only reference we have)) read "is not Knocked Out and its remaining HP become 10 instead."

as of now I have no idea how to play Mewtwo R Lv. X (as there is no Mewtwo R to level up from)

on a side note these cards are lacking the standard Lv. X text at the bottom of the card (this is a fault of pokemoncardcreator) and unless you draw for the anime you shouldn't take credit for their work.

I beg to differ. It's called Machamp Lv. X buddy.http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=41014&c=194

But yeah, being able to restore a Pokemon full, esp. when it's HP is 140 with a heads, is totally broken. 10 HP instead is much more realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, right. Cuz that Bastiodon LV. X's thing is a Pokebody. But Machamp LV. X still works considering it has that idea in there. Even if it's an attack.

what if it said "if bastiodon is knocked out by an attack that did over 140 damage", etc...
im now posting mewtwo r and shadow lugia (xd001)

Back