Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My new deck! :D Kinda Rock-Lock-ish (Gengar, Dark Ampharos, Pidgeot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpson_Fan

Pokémon (23)

4x Plusle

3x Gastly (2 LM, 1 RG)
2x Haunter (LM)
3x Gengar
1x Gengar ex

2x Mareep (TRR)
2x Dark Flaafy
2x Dark Ampharos

2x Pidgey
1x Pidgeotto
2x Pidgeot

Trainers (26)

4x Celio's Network
4x Rare Candy
4x Ancient TM [Rock]
3x Swoop! Teleporter
3x Curse Powder
3x Ancient Tomb
2x Copycat
2x Holon Lass
1x Scott

Energy (11)

4x Psychic
4x React Energy
3x Rainbow Energy

On to the strategy!

Start with Plusle and get out Pidgey and Mareep. Next turn Swoop the Plusle into a Gastly and try to get out the Pidgeot, Psychic Energy and React Energy as fast as possible with the search and draw stuff. After that you just search for the things you need with Quick Search and... uhm... Dealing damage with Gengar and Dark Amphy and ATM [Rock] the opponents prehaps? :tongue:

Help is VERY much appreciated! :D I may be playing this in some of the CC's here in Norway, so please help me out to get this deck better.

Last edited:
Please help me out with this deck ;/ I think I will play it in Oslo CC 19th of February, so I need to get it as good as possible!

Just use a 4-3-4 line of gengar and a 3-2-3 line of pidgeot. Dark amphy just slows it down quite a bit i think.

When you use ATM [Rock] the opponent most likely will evolve the Pokémon again the next round. All of the Pokémon will then have 20 damage on it, and I think that is better than doing 30 damage to ONE of the opponent's Pokémon. When you spread the damage you have a better chance of finish off more Pokémon with ATM [Rock] and win the game. I can't really see why Cradily is necessary in the deck beacause you deal a nice amount of damage with Gengar.

Btw, is it better to go with 2 Desert Ruins and 1 Ancient Tomb?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back