Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My OK day at Vinterbro CC (Norway)

ssj goten

:biggrin:Okay then today it was time for Vinterbro CC me,Jon(Jonnj),Knut(zyklon) and his younger brother drove to Vinterbro we had so much fun in the car and we disscussed if god exists but Knut and Syver dosen't belive in god... But anyway I decided to use Blissvire because I think it is a good deck and finally we arrived at Vinterbro then the tournament started:

1.st round: Me(Blissvire) VS Tobias Palmgren(Salataria with Blaziken PK and Blissey)
I started with Electabuzz:nonono: and he with Torchic but anyway the next round I got H.Adventurer and I used it and got chansey,Blissey and a :lightning energy and so I started to pump up electabuzz and then I started to K.O everything he got with only Electivire(which I got the next round) so I won the match :smile:

1-0

2.nd round: Me(Blissvire) VS Linnea Vestre (straight Blissey)
This was a very good match maybe the best match I have ever played:smile: and I won just barerly on my last card in the deck!

2-0

3.rd round: Me(Blissvire) VS Trym Spidsberg(Kingdra Swarm)
This was also a very good fight,but I could have won if I picked Electivire Lv.x from the discardplie with nightmaintenace but I forgot it:frown: so he won after a good fight.

2-1
4.rd round: Me(Blissvire) VS Andy Chenug(Mario)
I started with Chansey and he with Riolu he missed on wild kick and I just got a Mentor and next round he got Lucario and he K.Oed my Chansey, and next round I got Blissey and I had a Scramble on my hand so I K.Oed his Lucario but the he came up with a Machamp and he had plus power and he flipped up on dynamic punch so he won:nonono:

2-2

Now it was over I went on 6.th place that's okay.

Props and Slops:

Props:
I defeated Linnea, she is one of the best in Norway:smile:
Jon(Jonnj) burrowed me the last cards I needed for the tournament :biggrin:
It was a good tournament place.

Slops:
I didn't went to the Top's but I thought I did...
I could have beaten Trym if I didn't make that misstake.

Back