Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Pokemon Log-In ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOW DECK

Does anyone else have a problem log-on to the pokemon site. I am trying to do simple things such as League order.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/

I don't see anywhere to log-in.

(BTW, I am now one year into running my local league, and I will say that Pokemon Website is the most frustrating part of this endeavor. Since we don't get anything for running leagues, I would think Pokemon would make it easier to get league supplies stuff for the kids. As it stands now, website issues, short and unknown reporting windows, and other actions, I feel bad for the kids wanting some of the league cards. All in all, I feel like there are folks in Seattle that think we have nothing going on in our lives...... rant,... rant... rant.... )

Anyhow, any help would be appreciated by this frustrated league leader.

Top-right corner. My Pokemon's been renamed to Pokemon Trainer Club.

I know I have logged in before.
Are you getting this option right now? I am not getting it today. This could be my web browser problem.

What version of which browser with what add-ons are you using?

Javascript is blocked. However don't do anything but wait and we can hope that Javascript won't be needed to log in to Pokemon.com. :thumb:

Are you that organiser someone is speaking about on Pokemon.com forums ?

Last edited:
Zarmakuizz, actually no he isn't.

I thought the issue that was sent to me was a one off but it seems to be a bit more widespread than just one organiser in the UK.

I did send the UK organiser that link but have not heard back if the link worked or not. It is a problem that needs a better resolution than a kludge.

Waynegg, thanks for the link. I got to the log-in page, but the login button read's as a script error on page, rather than link. I do have a script issue on my webbrowser. Again, I don't want anyone sticking up for this website, there is no other website that I have had as much problems with in the last 12 months than this.

Last edited:
Waynegg, thanks for the link. I got to the log-in page, but the login button read's as a script error on page, rather than link. I do have a script issue on my webbrowser. Again, I don't want anyone sticking up for this website, there is no other website that I have had as much problems with in the last 12 months than this.

After you type in your log in info, you could just hit "Return" instead of clicking the login button. This may bypass your script error.

After you type in your log in info, you could just hit "Return" instead of clicking the login button. This may bypass your script error.

Thanks. this did the trick. Now it seems that I have lost my league? Eek.... Found it somehow.

Because of the java script issues, I have no idea how to get to the Pokemon.com boards. I really don't. I will try on another computer at some point. (Maybe next week.) I was able to order my league supplies. Too bad we have only 7 of us with league id's. I shuttered when someone asked me how to navigate the website last time.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Thanks. this did the trick. Now it seems that I have lost my league? Eek.... Found it somehow.

Because of the java script issues, I have no idea how to get to the Pokemon.com boards. I really don't. I will try on another computer at some point. (Maybe next week.) I was able to order my league supplies. Too bad we have only 7 of us with league id's. I shuttered when someone asked me how to navigate the website last time.

Thanks everyone.

Just so you know what you did- you changed the year cycle back to 2009-2010 instead of the 2010-2011 cycle and found your League. Also PM'd you how to get to the boards.

Hey! Hello?

Hey, I just made an account for pokemon.com, but it won't let me log in. It says that either my username or password are incorrect. It's getting pretty annoying. Anything you guys suggest?

I tried to log into my My Pokemon account, and it seemed to get stuck in an infinite loop - kept trying to log in automatically. I think there might be a bug in the system.

- Croatian_Nidoking

it might be a browser issue, i've had this happen as well. close your browser/clear cookies and try logging in again...

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back