Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My quest in the Sinnoh Region

pikachugirl1990

Chapter 1 The start of my quest in the Sinnoh Region
I am Sara an 18 year old Pokemon Trainer living in Twinleaf Town and my friend Barry lives next door to me. My quest is to become the Pokemon League Champ. Barry came by to visit with me and he said Sara, let's go to Lake Verity to search for some Pokemon!!!! Barry and I left the house but my mom told us not to go into the grass without a Pokemon. Proffessor Rowan and his friend Lucas were studying the lake and they left a briefcase in the grass. A group of Starly attacked us!!!!!!! Barry picked Turtwig and I picked Piplup. The battle was over and Rowan came up and said who are you? I said I am Sara and this here is my friend Barry. Lucas told us to come by to Sandgem Town to visit the proffessor's lab. Barry went rushing to Sandgem town and I walked slowly with my Piplup. My Piplup is a girl and she stayed in her Poke Ball until I need her again. Lucas waved at me when I walked up towards the proffessor's lab. Rowan smiled and said Sara, I will entrust you with Piplup and I willl give you a Pokedex. I said Thank you Proffessor Rowan! I will treat Piplup with love and kindness. I went to the Pokemon Center where my best friend came walking out with a Chimchar. I said Hi Hope! Hope smiled and said hey Sara!!!!

Chapter 2 Team Galactic vs Barry, Lucas and I
The next day, I woke up to a rain storm and a wild Shinx was outside my tent and I called on Piplup. Piplup used a pound attack and the Shinx was weak and I threw a Poke Ball and it was caught!!!! Hope, Barry, Lucas, and I went to Jubilife City where we spotted Team Galactic making some trouble in Jubilife City!!!!! Hope went to the Trainer's school and Barry and I went to battle Team Galactic with Lucas. It was a 3 on 3 battle 3 Team Galactic Grunts sent out Dustox, Wurmple, and Croagunk. Barry sent out Turtwig, Lucas sent out Chimchar, and I sent out Piplup. My team won and it was a very hard battle too. That battle toughen up Piplup and Shinx.

...Why do you keep making random FanFics that are all almost exactly the same? It's really annoying. And you don't even continue your first stories, or even reply to us! :nonono:

Seriously, I think you know the drill. If you don't, just look at all your older FanFics.

I'm sorry, but a good fanfic needs a point. A short summary of the begining of Diamond/Pearl isn't that interesting.

And not only that, but you need to write like you have something to write about, instead of going on and on and on and not using periods and always using 4 exclemation marks!!!!

Back