Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Raichu based deck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaphy trainer

This is my Raichu deck, I don't have the Lv.X yet, but the deck is still good. Well here it is, comment, say stuff, etc... (I accept harsh critisism..)

Pokemon: 23

3x Luxray LA
1x Luxray DP
2x Luxio LA
4x Shinx LA
2x Raichu MT
3x Pikachu LA
4x Pichu SF
2x Plusle SW
2x Rotom MD

Trainers: 21

3x Bebe's Search
2x Professor Oak's Visit
2x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Roseanne's Research
2x Felicity's Drawing
4x Rare Candy
2x Poke Radar
2x Luxury Ball
2 Technical Machine TS-1

Energy: 16

:lightning: 16

Stradegy:

Get a raichu and a luxray out as soon as possible, and start doing major damage. While
doing that, get a plusle, rotom, and set up others on the bench. Once the opponent gets smart and
KO's a pokemon, use plusle's plus charge pokepower and suck up the energy, or use a rotom and
attach 2 energy to a bench. Or retreat luxray for free and get raichu to either damage or power up a
benched. Pichu and pikachu both suck energy out of the discard pile. Pichu's electric current allows
you to take 4 electric energy cards from the discard pile and put them in your hand, while pikachu can use electro-recycle and take an electric energy and put it in your hand, providing that pikachu is evolved from pichu. I didn't put any switch or warp point trainers in here because discaring energy in this deck is almost critical to its sucess. I also included more rare candy then I need because if I had pichu, pikachu, and raichu in my hand, I can use pichu's pokepower and evolve it to pikachu, then use rare candy and evolve it to raichu and get it out fast. Normally I would use pichu and pikachu's effect before I evolve.

I have a Raichu deck that i play as a side deck, or it gets played in my brothers division. It seems to do some good in his division(seniors) and it is an ok deck for masters.
The deck goes like this:

1 Raichu X
1 Raichu (electromagnetic induction (DP))
2 Raichu (SF)
4 Pikachu (Quick Attack(sorry dont know the set))

and then

2 Electivire (motor drive)
2 Electibuzz

and then your favorite tech pokemon!!!

Yeah, Once I get the Lv.X then the deck will be nice, but Raichu Lv.X is so hard to get, with me anyway.
I have all of the Lv.X from stormfront except Raichu, but yes it is a nice deck.

see if u can put in at least a 1-0-1 Magnezone (SF) make sure it's the metal one so you can keep searching your deck for those pokemon that you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back