1 potion
2 celios network
1 professor elms training method
1 bills maintenance
1 double full heal
3 energy search
1 felicitys drawing
2 rare candy

...THAT DECK IS A COMPLETE MESS!!!:mad::mad::mad: also, you should have no more than 2 types, 18 energy, and trainers fiilling in the remaining space (which should be most of your deck). way too many evolution lines, remove some until you have 2 or 3 lines in that deck!!!:mad::mad::mad:

basically, that deck needs so much work, it's not even funny!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

have a nice day!!!:lol:

i have 3 and will do im fixing up it on friday since florida regionals is on saturday

:lol: there were so many extra (and unecessary) pokemon in there that I didn't notice, but what you have is just as bad as having 7:nonono:

and, why do you think I'm the only one posting here... nobody will give you a strategy for your own deck unless you already have one and the new one's a revised strategy...

form personal experience: smeargle's the first to go...

1 gardevoir lv. x

next any energies that you don't need after taking out a line (that one's your choice)

1 life herb (don't know what this does)

1 potion
1 bills maintenance
1 double full heal
3 energy search

and some of those single pokemon

if you remove the ralts line (which I wouldn't recommend), then remove moonlight stadium...

it's better, but still needs a lot of work... that's about as much as I can do... I'm not really the best in the card game outside of psychic, fighting, and fire....

Honestly man... and I don't mean to be rude, but this probably will come off this way. How old are you? like 5? It really looks like you just took random cards and shoved them together. USUALLY (and not always hence usually) good decks have a high ratio of consistancy(SP), such as several copies of few cards that have synergy and work to common purpose.
Choose a few of the good poke'mon not ALL of them and put them into a deck with each other not with everyone.

total pokemon: 22

2 gardevoir lv.x sw
2 gardevoir pk and sw
2 gallade sw
2 kirlia sw and pk
2 ralts pk and df
1 salamence ex q df
1 shelgon df
2 bagon df and sw
1 rayquaza ex q df
1 raikou sw
1 rotom ge
1 latios hp
1 smeargle sw
2 cresselia ge
1 solrock ge

total energys: 23
3 fighting
4 water
1 fire
8 psychic
6 electric
1 multi

total trainers: 15
1 moonlight stadium
1 life herb
1 potion
2 celios network
1 professor elms training method
1 bills maintenance
1 double full heal
3 energy search
1 felicitys drawing
2 rare candy
1 premier ball

Jeez a lot of you guys are being totally uncool and unhelpful... we were all beginners at one point!! :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

First I'd ask if you have a specific strategy... what do you want the deck to do? What's been working, and what have been the problems that you've found?

General points -

- less 'single' pokémon (unless they have a specific advantage to playing them, and don't just look cool!)
- more drawing-type of trainers and supporters, less healing and 'recovery' trainer cards
- limit energy cards to 16 for beginners (compensate with extra trainer cards)
- 4-4-3 evolution lines unless you have 3-4 Rare Candies available (change it then to 4-3-4 or 4-2-4)
- Try to get ahold of some Claydols (GE) and Pachirisus (GE), as well as Absols (SW) and Plusle/Minun (from SW). These can be placed in any deck that you may wish to make. Start with four of these if you are starting out on deck construction. Notice the 'consistency' factor and play about with those numbers.
- Get some 'Double Rainbow Energy' and 'Scramble Energy' cards in your trades - can always make use of those cards.
- Stick 4 Celio's Network or 4 Bebe's Search in EVERY deck you make in this current block/format.

At some point who knows maybe I'll find time to have a frontpage article of 'Basics to building a deck' in the current format. If I ever can make the time...

GL and happy building

- fK :thumb:

Isn't Life Herb illegal now? Or was it reprinted?
And yeah, you want fewer lines in your deck, and should build a strategy into it. Replace some electric with fighting, or get rid of electric energy completely and just build out the Gardilade lines and drop Cresselia for Lunatone, which works well with Solrock. Also, isn't Bill's Maintenance illegal now, or am I just misremembering the card? e.e;

i dont have lunatone

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

and what is a 2-3-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back