Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Roseltios Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMasterFlabface

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
This is my current Modified deck that I've been using, I need fixes and your opinions on it.

Pokemon
3 Roselia - DR
3 Nincada - DR w/Poison Breath
3 Shedinja - DR
3 Magnemite - DR w/Thundershock
3 Magneton - DR w/Magnetic Field Poke-Power
3 Latios Ex

Trainers
4 P.O. Research
3 P. Birch
2 Copycat
3 Switch
2 Buffer Piece
2 Oran Berry
2 M.M. Milk
2 P. Elms Training Method
2 Lannette's Net Search
2 Low Pressure System

Energy
10 Grass
8 Electric

Well this deck is based around Latios' Luster Purge, Roselia is in there to power him up real fast with Speed Growth. Magneton is in here to get back the Energies I lost from Luster Purge, and Magneton is real strong himself if I need him. Then I can just Switch for Roselia again to Speed Growth the Energies back to Latios. Shedinja are in the deck because they are there to stall if I dont have powered up Latios. Buffer Piece has been added to save me from Crystal Shard Wobbys and to keep Shedinja alive just in case. Well tell me what you think and what changes should be made. Thnx :)

to tired right now to give an all out fix... but I would consider Rare Ninjasc

Why?? You got Sheds already (go get em). And its a free retreater who moves energy.... Just a thought.....

I had an exact same pokemon set up like yours! But then I dropped the nincada line and put in wobbuffet instead. If you've decided to use wob, drop some electric energy and add in a combination of rainbow and multi energy. You'll have extra spaces in your deck. Fill these up with lanette's net search to search for the pokemon you need to set up.

I'm not gonna go through this entire thing, but I'd consider using a different deck. I don't know how stable this looks, but if you want to use it there a few changes I'd definately make. First, take out Prof. Birch, too situational, and replace it with TV reporters. Also, take out the buffer peice and replace it with Crystal Shard. Also, place something in there that'll find energy, so you can use Roselia's attack to full effect. Plus, being the lover of the "dead pokemon" I'd say find a way to toss in atleast 2 Dunsparce. Well, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back