Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my speeed ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebraskaman

this is my version of speed ban. so far this is what i'm running for regionalsi would appreciate it iif EXPERTS to edit it in a quote.

Thanks,
Nebraskaman

(13)
4 sabelye
4 shuppet
3 bannette ex
2 banette (CG) i know its ussually run w/ one

(32)
2 pokemon reversal
2 crystal beach
2 battle frrontier
1 phoebes sttadium
2 er2
2 H. lass
1 H. farmer
2 H. scientist
3 H. mentor
4 H. transeiver
2 scott
3 PETM
4 TV reporter
2 mary's reequest

(15)
4 rainbow
11 psykick

Thats impossible you play suporter T1 and discard a supporter

then the next turn play another one and discard one, so thats 60 cuz the one thats still in play

doesn't count

Try this trainer line:

4 Holon Transceiver
3 Holon Mentor
3 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Lass
1 Holon Farmer
4 TV Reporter
1 Scott
4 Prof. Elm's Training Method
4 Crystal Beach
1 Giant Stump
1 Phoebe's Stadium
4 Pokemon Reversal

You've got 22 supporters here, so your odds of having one on top of your deck when you use sableye are about one in three. Your odds of getting a supporter to discard when you use TVR are about one in one.

In addition to this you can probably afford to drop one or two Sableye, and one psychic energy, making room for some warp point, switch, ER2, or maybe a tech Smoochum d/Jynx d. You might want to do some dark energies in place of psychic if you have Banette in your metagame, for the potential T1 ko on a shuppet.

I built SpeedBan to my daugther, and is a little diferent

4 shuppet CG
3 Bannete Ex
1 Bannte CG

3 sableye CG
1 Aipom UF

2 Absol Ex

14 pokes

Trainers

4 Transceivers
3 mentors
3 adventurers
1 scientist

4TVR
1 scott
3 PETM
2 castway

2 cristal beach
2 battle frontier

2 str charm
1 buffer piece
4 pokemon reversal

total = 32

Energys

4 rainbow
5 psiq
4 darkness
1 cyclone

total = 14

Some changes, but same strategy of you, but im not expert, and is built wit h cards i have, not exactly a copy of the right "list" ok.

T1 go second. Use Holon Mentor & discard a supporter to pay for him. Get 3 Sableye. Use each Sableye's power & discard the top card of your deck 3 times.

T2 Use a support of choice, pay for it with another supporter, & your 3 Sableyes again. You have now discarded 6 cards with them.

That's 4 supporters in the pile for sure + 6 random cards. Not a stretch to think that you could get 5 supporters that way every once in a while but it would be the exception not the rule.

T1 go second. Use Holon Mentor & discard a supporter to pay for him. Get 3 Sableye. Use each Sableye's power & discard the top card of your deck 3 times.

T2 Use a support of choice, pay for it with another supporter, & your 3 Sableyes again. You have now discarded 6 cards with them.

That's 4 supporters in the pile for sure + 6 random cards. Not a stretch to think that you could get 5 supporters that way every once in a while but it would be the exception not the rule.

well saaid vandderbilt grad

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

(13)
4 sabelye
4 shuppet
3 bannette ex

(32)
2 pokemon reversal
1 crystal beach
1 battle frrontier
1 space centerr
2 er2
2 H. lass
1 H. farmer
1 H. scientist
3 H. adventurer
3 H. mentor
4 H. transeiver
2 scott
3 PETM
4 TV reporter
2 mary's reequest

(15)
4 rainbow
11 psykick[/QUOTE]

and i nneed to take out 1 thing foor annotther marry's requuest

Last edited:
(13)
4 sabelye CG
4 shuppet CG
3 bannette ex LM
1 Stantler UF

(32)
2 pokemon reversal
2 crystal beach
2 battle frrontier
1 phoebes sttadium
4 er2
2 H. lass
1 H. farmer
1 H. scientist
3 H. mentor
4 H. transeiver
2 scott
3 PETM
4 TV reporter
2 mary's reequest

(15)
4 dark
9 psy

k, so

I threw in a Stantler cause it has 1337 d15rup3t sk177z.

So, yeah.

Never run 2 Banette from CG. There's no reason why you should have to do that. They're not for protecting you against Pokémon-ex, you're supposed to have just one for killing off Safeguarders and Latios ex. This deck is all about offense, not defense.

Once iu came by a weird tech with hlon ruins to make it set up faster ????? I have no idea don't ask me atleast thats better than the time i tteched in Cess Crystal and Cuserd Stone into my metanite :lol: J/P nice list as long as your comfortable with it there is no other way to play it

- all MARY'S REQUEST IT BAD!!!! you dont' get to throw away a supporter with it i personally wouldn't run it. I run 2 Battle Frontier 3 Crystal Beach. Maybe add some Dark energies i heard it was good i dont' really know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back