Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my super cool empror lucario dreck (revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu rules

pokemon-21
4 piplup
3 priplup
3 emperleon
1 emperleon x

4 rioulo
4 lucario

2 manaphy
trainers-25
4 tv reporters
3 cessization crystal
3 celios network
2 castaway
1 scott
4 rare candy
2 holon mentor
2 battle frontier
1 strengh charm
3 plus power

energy-14
6 water
6 fighting
2 double rainbow energy

the stratagy is to hit early with lucario and rioulu espiacialy bench hit then follow it up with the piplup line mainly emperleon and emperleon x so i get pretty easy knock outs and get prizes quick the trainers are fore disruption and searching for usefull things at the time i run a 4-4 lucario line for consistancy also a 4-3-3-1 emperleon line for consistancy i run 2 manaphy in case i cant draw any other basics sinse it can load up my bench

i want this deck to be leagle after the rotation cause im just getting into this and dont want to spend a ton on holon engine when i can only use it for a few months any advice is appriciated

Last edited:
3-3-3-1 line of empor
3-3 lucario line

its spreading damage so tech in absol ex possibly.

cut the candy to 2-3 and add disruption like er2

no.. they arent

Strength Charm is a Poketool that can be searched for w/ Castaway, etc. however you can only play 1 down on the same pokemon. plus power you can play all 4 of them on the same pokemon, which makes it better.

no.. they arent

Strength Charm is a Poketool that can be searched for w/ Castaway, etc. however you can only play 1 down on the same pokemon. plus power you can play all 4 of them on the same pokemon, which makes it better.

Just because you can attach 4 at once doesn't mean they are better. Being able to search out a strenght charm can be huge, especially later in the battle.

Looks like a good sniper deck. The only big problem I see is that you lack a strong late game (Empoleons are not strong late game). Id take out Manaphys for maybe that one legendary pokemon that has the attack for 40, flip a coin, if heads shuffle the defender and all cards attached to it into the owners deck.

Id take out Manaphys for maybe that one legendary pokemon that has the attack for 40, flip a coin, if heads shuffle the defender and all cards attached to it into the owners deck.
you're talking 'bout palkia? I would like this list:

3 piplup
2 prinplup
3 empoleon
1 empoleon LV.X

4 riolu
4 lucario

2 palkia

= 19

3 celio's network
2 holon mentor
2 team galactis bet
4 steven's advice
2 castaway
3 cessation crystal
4 pluspower
4 rare candy
3 battle frontier

= 27

6 :water: energy
6 :fighting: energy
2 Double Rainbow Energy

i've tested you're list, and made there these changes. still, you will notice mistakes by practicing only. :wink:

Just because you can attach 4 at once doesn't mean they are better. Being able to search out a strenght charm can be huge, especially later in the battle.

if half the people who played plus power switched to strength charms only, they'd be hosed. Plus Power>Strength Charm because of stackability. the end.

ahah copycopy - i made this deck lng before diamond and pearl cards came here - 4 weeks before and its even my post to prove it - so yes dont say its ure " my super emrop lucario deck - say the ultimae lucario - and a recomendations is that after trying it - i found it easier playing 3-2-3 -1 empoleon - and a 4-4 seaking its easier - early bench damage on turn 2 - then have them weak to use seaking to come out - then use epoleon level ex - and dont worry about it i have ripped someones deck before 2 - i got punished

yeah, I kinda like this and personally don't understand why it wasn't Empoleon/Lucario for Nats instead of Marowak, except I guess they wanted the 90 vs the Metanite that never showed up

yeah, I kinda like this and personally don't understand why it wasn't Empoleon/Lucario for Nats instead of Marowak, except I guess they wanted the 90 vs the Metanite that never showed up

Because Lucario takes early prizes, and Marowak takes late prizes, just like Empoleon.

Lucario doesn't work with scrambles, and Marowak does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back