2x Team Plasma Grunt
3x Switch
1x Max Potion

Energy: 14

4x Plasma Energy
4x Prism Energy
2x Double Colorless
4x Blend Energy W/F/L/M

Standard Strategy with this deck, start with thundurus or Kyurem to start putting early pressure, i run juniper and ultra ball to get things like energy in the discard pile for raiden knuckle. Lugia is a nice clean up hitter, scramble switch for surprise silliness, Max potion because you can heal, and its another way to get more energy out of discard, imagine max potioning a thundurus and then raiden knuckling back the energy you just lost, (assuming you had another to attach). LMK what you think.

Remember Thundurus EX cant get energy onto himself with his attack only to a benched plasma Pokemon

Remember Thundurus EX cant get energy onto himself with his attack only to a benched plasma Pokemon

Yes i know that, which is why i said as long as you have another energy in your hand, you would have to attach. I dont recomend usingbig attack for thundurus, Raiden knuckle energy to lugia and just sweep

Maybe this would help

I don't know hardly anything about this deck; the only thing I know is it's beast. Let me just say that what happens when you run out of room on your bench? With all the EX you may not get KOed easily. :wink:. So I'm guessing the strategy in to get 2 Thundo out and fill the rest with 4 Deoxys and 1 Lugia.:confused:. Hope this post helped( doubt it ).

I don't know hardly anything about this deck; the only thing I know is it's beast. Let me just say that what happens when you run out of room on your bench? With all the EX you may not get KOed easily. :wink:. So I'm guessing the strategy in to get 2 Thundo out and fill the rest with 4 Deoxys and 1 Lugia.:confused:. Hope this post helped( doubt it ).

Running out of steam thankfully hasnt bee nan issue playing this deck so far, since it hits hard early, its a very formidable deck to play against. Deoxys is definitly a bench sitter but his attack can be great if used at the right time. Bench room isnt that big of an issue for me, or at least it hasnt been so far.

Hey if those anti-EX decks are giving you trouble just add snorlax plasma storm
And your using scramble switch which after attacking with lugia you can just pop into snorlax

Hey if those anti-EX decks are giving you trouble just add snorlax plasma storm
And your using scramble switch which after attacking with lugia you can just pop into snorlax

I thought of that to, so far though Plasma Kyurem is doing the job pretty well. But with the raise in Metal decks I might have to add a Snorlax somewhere.

Have you yet played against RayEels or Darkrai-Sableye (I've been able to beat Thundurus-Deoxys-Kyurem 4 out of 5 games so far) decks? What about mirror matches - how did they go? Thanks.

I have played rayeels a few times, it split about 60/40, darkrai/sable i only played 2 times and it was 50/50 but i had a terrible draw in the game i lost. my setup in the game i won was decent, not great and pulled out a win pretty nicely. I am also thinking of teching in a Keldeo since I run prism and blend, but he dont get boosts from deoxys and cannot be knuckled to by thundurus. I am thinking of using a tech of Absol (PLF) in the deck since im running prism, it would help with plasmaklang matchup

Last edited:
I am thinking of using a tech of Absol (PLF) in the deck since im running prism, it would help with plasmaklang matchup
I've found that a Thundurus Ex or Kyurem start can easily KO the Klinks should my opponent not evolve Klink on his/her second turn to get the Plasma "shield up." Absol definitley would help to inflict even more damage to KO the Plasma Klinklang. I teched in Absol in my Darkrai deck and KK decks are not an issue.

Running a singleton Snorlax in this is BEAST! Best thing you can do late game is scramble switch to snorlax. It's an awesome finisher and as stated before; gets around the sygilyph and plasmaklangs that are this decks only obstacles. My son t1'd an Ex on Saturday with a build of this!(ran 4x deoxys and 1x snorlax,but pretty much the same otherwise) Talk about powerful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back