Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Take on KAMIKAZE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonwarrior

hello PokeGym Community! I was reading the BR forums and i saw this deck i really liked. It actually won so and it looks so fun to play so i've decided to try it out.

Pokemon = 26
4 Shuppet SW
4 Bannette SW

2 Voltorb SW
2 Electrode SW

3 Duskull SW
2 Dusclops DP
3 Dusknoir DP

2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE

2 Mr. Mine MT

Supporters = 10
3 Rose
4 Bebe
3 Felicity's

Trainers =12
3 Rare Candy
2 Warp point
3 TM 01
2 Night's Maintenance
2 Moonlight Stadium

Energies = 12
3 Call
3 Lightning
6 Psychic

Strategy:

Try to get Shuppet Start either call, or if you're second and have a TM 01 get a quick Bannette.
Bannette's priority is Ghost head (i don't use Spiteful pain)
attach energies onto Electrode to explode itself
Attach electrode onto Dusknoir
After exploding yourself send up Mr. Mine so that it's a little bit of a stall and your Bannettes can do a full 70 with ghost head. Use moonlight to send Mine back and set up Bannette or Electrode.
then rinse and repeat until your opponent has taken about 4 prizes (via KOing you or you killing yourself) and Dusknoir should be stacked with energies and electrodes and Noir should finish the match.

This is a really hard deck to play since your giving your opponent free prizes and it'll always be neck and neck till the very end where you should take advantage of Dusknoir's HP and strong attack.

I was thinking of putting in a Spiritomb so if i have a bannette on the bench with 10 HP left, and i need 10 more damage, i'll KO my own Bannette and Noir can do 10 more damage!

This deck is really fun to play and can get ahead fast and it'll never go to time!

Any help and suggestions would be great!

man dont tell me this pathetic excuse of a deck is becoming an actual archetype.

i just cant see this deck winning anything, if you go 2-3 prizes down the prize differential becomes too overwhelming.

man dont tell me this pathetic excuse of a deck is becoming an actual archetype.

i just cant see this deck winning anything, if you go 2-3 prizes down the prize differential becomes too overwhelming.

If you dont have anything good to said keep it to yourself!

He didnt say this was becoming an archetype ; he just like the idea and want to experiment with it.

Hey man, i said i liked the deck so i'm trying it there no need to be so rude about it. You didn't even put in any better suggestion.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

if i were you i would ut in shedinjas instead of electrodes more damage and a statis effect

oh wow i didn't even know how good Shedinja and it would work very good because it only needs one colourless instead of lightning so i can remain just psychic. the only thing i'm concern about is that Kinda's get one extra attack wear as the electrode mr. mine combo will hold kingdras in place and stall. I will try it out and see how it works out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back