Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My thanks to whomever turned in my deck box

japple52

It was hectic during Saturday's matches for me. It was my first time at Nats, and I kept rushing around between matches to check on my son. Early in the day, I left my deck box on a table, which is something I kept reminding my son not to do. I guess I should have reminded myself. :mad:

Someone was nice enough to take it to the lost and found. I don't know if they vist this forum (chances are they don't), but I thought I'd spend a thanks out there. It was really cool of that person to turn in my deck. It would have been disatrous to loss it.

Thanks again,

lost & found

You're welcome.
I don't know if I turned in your deck box but I found one with a nice deck in it and I turned it in.

I in turn, need to thank the person who found a small card storage box and turned that in. It was my son's. He loaned it out to someone who left it on the table. Thankfully, it was in lost & found.

Our national's experience was a good one.

by the way, I found a Nationals' shirt--size large with some writing on it. Just noticed it as I was folding laundry this morning. Anyone missing that? Who knows how it got into our luggage--we had some extra kids with us on the trip.

Nanette

i was missing a empoleon deck and still havent gotten it.. if anyone found it that would be great :]

I turned in a deckbox with a deck in it also. I don't know who it belonged to, but there was a (probably jr/sr) age kid, claiming it as I turned it in, so I had a staff member verify its contents to see if it was his.

I was also saddened to hear a jr lost his deckbox /deck, and nobody turned it in, but later heard through the grapevine that some people donated cards to help him build it again.

It is nice to hear that some people actually do get their things turned in, :thumb: but many others once it is gone, it is gone! :frown:

Back