4 switch
4 potion
2energy recycle system
2energy search
4 profesor birch
1 double full heal

energy(20)
20 phychic

since they mostly have low hp i will use switch/potion 2 keep them from gettin in2 2 much trouble with hp running down 2 low

in my ghost deck i used root fosicles and claw fosicles to stall or to give hide in shadow another chance probly take them shadow puppets and like 2 chancy for 4 root and 2 claw

Hello...

If you going to use the Gengar that does hide in shadows that goes to your bench after its attack, may I suggest using the High Pressure Statdium card and the Magby baby pokemon from one of the Wizards set...

This baby retains the baby power making opponents have to flip. The high pressure stadium lets it retreat for no energy costs.... You can use Gengar to attack and the put the Magby in its place. This makes your opponent have to flip to even attack.....

I would also recommend using raw fossil, claw fossil or mysterious fossil also... By putting these in the active position after attacking with Gengar, if the opponent knocks them out, they won't get a prize.......

Pokeplayer said:
may I suggest using the High Pressure Statdium card and the Magby baby pokemon from one of the Wizards set...

It sounds like a good idea, but this deck idea is probably for E-on (the new modified), So Magby wont be able to be used. Out of the 3 fossils that were mentioned, I would suggest the usage of Claw Fossil. It has 40 HP ( I think) and its Poke-Body is great for putting damage counters on the Defending Pokemon early in the game.

He was refering to the Holo/Rare Magby in Expedition, its 1 retreat plus High Pressures -1 Retreat gives it a free retreat, plus baby rule... All Babies in the Exp-Sky still retained the Baby Rule, just with so-so attacks, not broken ones

How about dropping 5 cards and putting in 3 drowzee and 2 hypno. Great for the sleep pendulum poke power for use with nightmare, watch that gardy wither and die! If your playing only P energy what's the point of energy search, effiectively adding 2 mor P energy gives you the same thing, although it does let you look through your deck eh? Drop 1 switch 1 double full heal and 1 energy and inject 3 Mr Briney, using exp haunter you don't loose that much energy out of play, with both attacks being 2 energy cost.
IMHO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back