Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Undefeated swiss report

bonslypwns

Yea. First CC's for Colorado. I take my friend Matt, and we head to CO Springs. We get there, I lend Cress X and Uxie from Adrian. :thumb: Then I register. Then we head off to a store like 20 feet away. It was a big empty lot, with tables set-up and the worlds side event poster on the wall. lol Anyways... I hang with people and talk for a while. I play kingdra again because I didn't know what else to play that I was comfortable with.

Round 1: Pablo K. (Champ)
Over turkey break, he was in Texas or something. And on the way back he stopped at a CC's in Ohklohoma and won undefeated. :/ lol So this was the deck he won with. Anyways, I go first with a T1 Kingdra. But he's got more machops and such. He retaliates with T2 Machop. And hits me for 40.I start using set-ups, getting another kingdra, and a baltoy. Then 60 again. Well, both of our comined 5 claydols were prizes. So none of us had access to them. >.> So, his turned out to be intresting none the less. My last 2 prizes were my claydols too. o_O So, I basically have 2-3 Kingdras out no matter what, and just go through his futile attempts at coming back. The champ match-up is easy if they can't donk you at the beginning. lol

1-0

Round 2: IDK(Noob, random deck) (Paired down)
'Nuff said.

2-0

Round 3: Carlos (Magmortar/Infernape)
Wow. lol Game. T2 Kingdra, and go through his 3 chimchars, magmortar, and baltoy. :thumb:

3-0.

Round 4: Tyler (Mirror, but with regice, no uxie) (Paired down again >.>)
Best game of the day. He got 6 Kingdras the whole game. Me 3 Kingdras. lol I need more maintanance. Anyways, we basicaly have same set-up almost T2. A Kingdra each, a horsea each, a claydol each, and then I had a uxie out. I dragon pump his kingdra. He starts playing some stuff, gets another horsea and regice. Uses its power, then attacks me. I get a cress x out, start moving damage counters, smartly for once, lol. Then put them where I didn't need a plus power. Then it got down to 2-2 prizes. He had 2 Kingdras, 1 with 70 on bench, one active with 0 damage, and a seadra benched. Well he can' get another kingdra on the horsea. And I did crazy moves. I full moon dances, attatched 3 pluspowers, lpayed bucks, then aqua streamed with my nonly 9 waters after retreating, then warping. To KO the no damage kingdra. He hits my king, KO. 1-1, but then I candy Kingdra, hit his 70 kingdra, game. It was soooo close! Yea, I didn't go into full details.

4-0

Round 5: Matt (Champ)
I was afraid i'[d get donked, because he's a sack. But he goes first. ;) I had a bad hand, but then drew uxie. haha I played like 5 trainers, uxied, candy kingdra, attatched, discard KO his chop. He had the T1 donk too besides the candy, which he would've gotten. So he brings up chop, candy Champ, 40. I go, and basically that champs all he gets. We play it though after I talked him out of forfeiting, and I ended up on top by far. Sorry it went down like that dude. ;~;

5-0

So the top is:

1st: Me (Kingdra)
2nd: Kendrick (Gengar)
3rd: Matt (Champ)
4th: Tyler (Dusk/geng)

Ugh, tyler. lol He's a good friend. I wanted to play anybody but him. I knew I just had to play smart. (BTW, Kevin got sacked in the tournament when he was playing Gigas and went 3-2 :()

Top 4: Tyler, Round 1
My hand consits of Uxie, 5 water, and night main. I say good game. I draw into horsea, bench. Hit for 20 with uxie, He goes, candies stuff, plays stuff, yea. 'Nuff said. Game.

0-1

Top 4: Tyler, Round 2:
I get good start. Bunch of trainers, horsea, kingdra, uxie. I literally go through half my deck T1, no candy. I can't recover so he takes control of the board, game. >.> Why does my deck fail when I need it most?

5-1 on the day. Oh well. Had fun, gained a bunch of points.

Props:
Kingdra still being the play
Tyler for getting 2nd
Kevin for getting his new phone
Matt for his mom taking me and him home
Adrian for getting 5th in Masters
Brett for winning in Masters

Slops:
Gengar
Dusknoir
Fainting Spell
Kevin for getting sacked
Kenderick for winning
Dante for getting janked outta top 2 in juniors on bad stats. (3rd)

~Peace

dude no one gave me back the cards I lent them I may suspend borrowing privliges this week Grrr Aint it sad the only rwason I got 5th was cause I had to leave to go to work. good job on the 5-1 bro we will prolly come up sat and for sure on sun

poke:I know, that's why I couldn't give mine back. I was still in top when you left, an I couldn't really ive the cards back :/ haha
boomer: thanks

I knowwww man, Kingdra fails in top cut for some reason. I went undefeated in Swiss at a CC a couple weeks ago and then got TRIPE for both top 2 cut games, against someone I beat in Swiss.

Back