1 town volunteer

-2 Archie
-1 TV
-3 PETM

+1 Oak
+2 Computer Search
+2 Item Finder
+1 Rare Candy

no offense, but this isn't really going to do well in unlimited.....

any type of disruption would still hurt this deck far too much (ie- slowking/sneasel, heavy removals, hand disruption)

having said this, i think you built it quite nicely with a few changes that need to be made...

-4 gold berry
-2 archie
-3 PETM
-2 recycle
-1 promo cleffa

+1 neo cleffa
+1 Comp
+1 item
+1 R/S blaze
+2 chaos gym/no ER gym
+3 focus band
+3 nurse

well that's what i have for now, i just think that this deck won't be able to survive in an environment in which a stage 2 doesn't thrive....

well that's my ideas, have fun playing it

jesschow12 said:
well its the same combo blaze/TA magnetric

heres the list
4 torchic
2 combusken
2 blaze RUSA holo type
2 blaze ex
2 electrike
2 magnetric
3 cleffa(1x promo)
1 tyrogue

13 fire
2 lightning
4 recycle

3 oak
4 gold berry
2 archie
3 GOW
2 com search
2 item finder
3 rare candy
3 elm method
1 town volunteer

-Everything
+Rain Dance, G8r, TurboTuff, V-bell/Krow, Trap, Sneasel/King/Krow, EnteiCargo, something of that nature

This is a deck for modified. Use Blaze EX in your BAR, BRa, or Niniken decks, but don't use it in unlimited. The EX rule will clobber you. G8r and TurboToise both MURDER this deck. Manectric will not help, g8r's weak to grass, and Blastoise will WAY outspeed this deck. If you wanted, you could do a Blaziken EX/Venucenter deck, lol, but that's about it. In fact, just do Scepticenter/Blaziken EX in modified. Turn one Roselia, get uber energy in play, then get Blaziken EX up and hammer the bench or the active; whichever you need to attack most. The deck won't work in unlimited, plain and simple. Sorry.

WOoper

well tell u all that my area 99% of them are newbies so don take those slowking/sneasel so seriously

well i will not take out any towv volunteer as i only got 1,if i remove that i will get back anything :(

-4 gold berry
-2 archie
-3 PETM
-2 recycle
-1 promo cleffa
well for gold berry,i don think anything in unlimited can 1 turn kill except for misdreavus and dusclops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back