Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Unlimited deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fat Kid

Here is my Unlimited deck...
I call it Baninated!!!
You can give me some suggestions if you want...

Pokemon: 16
Sneasel x4 NG
Slowpoke x4 A/M
Slowking x4 NG
Murkrow x4 NG

Trainers: 24
Computer Search x4 BASE
Iteam Finder x4 BASE
Energy Charge x4 NG
Energy Removal x4 BASE
Professor Oak x4 Base
Gust of Wind x4 Base

Energy: 20
Darkness Energy x4
Rainbow Energy x4
Recycle Energy x4
Psychic Energy x8

I am thinking about taking 4 Psychic Energy and adding 4 Chaos Gyms...

Well, you're definitely on the right track, but you can improve this deck with a few simple changes. Well, actually, I'm going to be suggesting more than a few.

-4 Energy Removal
-4 Psychic Energy
-2 Energy Charge
-1 Murkrow
-1 Sneasel
+4 Super Energy Removal
+2 Cleffa (Genesis)
+3 Focus Band
+3 Lass

You're not going to be attacking with Slowking if you can help it, so there's no point having that many Psychic Energy. Also, 20 Energy is really high for Unlimited, and your attackers only need 2 Energy each. You shouldn't need 4 Energy Charge, so I dropped 2. Super Energy Removal is a lot better than Energy Removal, especially with the help of Recycle Energy, which you're already using anyway. Cleffa is practically a necessity in Unlimited, as it makes a good staller and great draw power. Lass is for the ever-popular Cleffa/Lass combo. Focus Bands will help keep your Pokémon alive.

If you don't mind being slightly wacky, and you have them, you could drop the other 4 Psychic Energies for Double Rainbow Energies. A Sneasel ready to Beat Up on turn 1 could be interesting, and with how much damage Sneasel deals, the -10 damage thing should not be a big deal. Don't use it on Murkrow, though.

Last edited:
You can't attach DRE to Sneasel. It might make attacking with Slowking alittle easier in those situations when you just have to, but I don't know if it would be worth it. I always play at least 3 Cleffa and more often 4. starting with him is KEY!

Oops, forgot that DRE can't be attached to Basics. Forget about that part, then. Guess it would be more than a little broken if you could do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back