Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my unlimited psy deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew2man

My deckis quite simple.

BEATDOWN!
give me tips if you want, but like this:

No Destiny+ cards. Set 1-9 only, wth sme promo cards.

help me convert it to modified- JUST IN CASE...

MEW2man's evil psy deck:

n ergy:
14 psy energy
3 recyle
3 2x colorless

pkmn:
2 espeon(lv45)
3 eevee(lv14)
2 slowking(lv39)
3 slowpoke(lv20)
3 mew2(lv60) any1 no where i can get the real movie promo?
3 tyrouge(lv7)
3 ditto(lv20)

trainers:
3 goldberry
4 ER
3 SER
1 itemfinder
2 elm
4 bill
2 comp. search
2 gust o wind

any suggestions????

Using levels to show which Pokemon is which isn't very effective -- use set names instead. Looks like a good deck, but I would like to suggest a number of changes, mainly to the Trainer engine. I may have a couple more suggestions when I know which Pokemon came from which set. On the Eevees, go 2 Promo/1 Discovery.

-5 Psychic Energy
-4 Bill
-1 Mewtwo
-1 Tyrogue
-1 Ditto
+2 Item Finder
+1 Computer Search
+1 Professor Elm
+2 Focus Band
+2 Switch
+2 Cleffa (Genesis)
+2 Lass

That ought to do it. The only other advice I can give you applies when playing the deck: be careful with Ditto. If you're not, your opponent will kill it by damaging your Ditto, then retreating to a lower-HP Pokemon to KO Ditto without ending his turn. I've had that trick used on me many times.

okay then-

espeon- holo discovery
slowpke- genesis
slowking- mind games one- genisis

isthere another slowking?

Your version of the deck is quite good, but it needs a little tweaking. You can get the Mew2 Movie promo from collectorscache.com, there you can find a bunch of nice cards. Or you can just trade someone from the trading area. Theres a Southern Island Slowking, which is not that suitable, Dark Slowking from Destiny and one from AQ but there not as good as the Genesis King. But heres my version, oh and btw you can always take out the Espeon line to put in the famed Sneasel (NG) and Murkrow (NG).

Pokemon:
3 Eevee / Promo, ND
3 Espeon / ND
3 Slowpoke
3 Slowking / NG
3 Cleffa
2 Movie Mewtwo
2 Ditto

Trainers:
4 CPU Search
4 ER
3 SER
2 Lass
3 Elm / Oak
3 Gust of Wind
3 Item Finder
3 GB or FB

Energy:
11 Psychic
3 DCE
2 Recycle

Slowking I wasn't wondering about. It was Espeon, mainly. And there, the level helped. There is a better Espeon (IMO) in Aquapolis, which combos beautifully with Promo Mewtwo because of its Power. I know you didn't want any cards suggested from Destiny or later, but I think it would really help the deck. If you're curious, here's its text:
Oracle said:
Pokémon card
R
H9/H32
Espeon
Sun Pokémon. Length: 2' 11", Weight: 58 lbs. ID: C-70
P
80 HP
Stage 1 Pokémon
Evolves from Eevee
Put Espeon on the Basic Pokémon
Weakness: {P}
Resistance: n/a
Retreat Cost: n/a
Poké-Power: Energy Return As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), choose an Energy card attached to 1 of your Pokémon and return it to your hand. This power can't be used if Espeon is affected by a Special Condition.
n/a
{P}{C}{C}
Damage Blast Flip a number of coins equal to the number of damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each heads.
30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back