Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Wants and Have List for Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreoelf

My Rules

01. I can send first or at the same time or which ever work for me and the trader
02. my cards are mint, expect some of the older cards since i got those from people who dont like pokemon cards
03. im a pretty fair person and im nice as well
04. i live in the states. but if you live over sea i will ship but i would like those people to ship first.
05. im on when i can be but i do check this thread to keep update.
06. Sunday, i go to this one place where they draft.
07. so i update what cards i have from trading on monday or whenever
08. I wont do deals unless you are sure you will keep your end of the deal. Since i dont like to be Rip off by People.
09. I will post when cards are taken and Pending and among things like that who get what.
10. I will let you know when the cards list update.
11. If you need cards that are not list in my want list like Trainers or cards, let me know and i look in my binder of cards for the deal.

Cards/Trainers I need:

2 : Cressella Lv X
3 : oak vist
9 : Roseanne
6 : Claydoll
6 : blatoy (GE)
8 : Cynthia
5 : wrap
1 : Lake Boundary
4 : Lake Boundary Night
7 : Lake Boundary Rare Candy
3 : Snow
2 : Felicitys
3 : Team Galactic Wagers
2 : Leafeon LV X
6 : Bebs's
9 : Premier Ball

Deck Boxes & Sleeves Wants

Deck Boxes
shaymin deck - getting one from mew_mew but in case i could used one.
Lucario Deck Box Holder
Leafeon/Glaceon Deck Holder

Sleeves
shaymin sleeves - getting one from mew_mew but in case i could used one.
Lucario Sleeves
any color poke-ball ones

Stuff Want
any placement mats
any of the 4 or 9 pocket Binders

Cards I Have for Trading

* Cards

charizard* (isnt prefect it has a multiple creases, i show you a picture of it when i get it back)
Pikachu * (i would like good offers on this one, since this was my first * card)

Ex Cards
Mightyena ex
Suicune ex (isn't prefect mint, it has some lines on the bottom of the near the weakness but other then that it a good card)

Lv X

infernape - from the Tin (very minor surface scratches, like 95-7% mint (one small dent on the top due to tin packaging, common with promos)

Others
Harlyama (GE) - Holo Cards
Entei (SW) - Holo Cards
Raikou (SW) - Holo Cards
Magmortar (DP) - Holo Cards
Mismagius (MT) - Holo Cards
Electivire (MT) - Holo Cards
Kabutops (2) (MD) - Holo Cards
Porygon 2 - Non Holo
Eevee(4) - Non Holo
umbreon - Non Holo
Leafeon #24 (3) - Non Holo
Jolteon - Non Holo
Flareon - Non Holo

From the sets

ask me if i have the cards you need since there a lot to list from the set:

Base Set,Jungle,Fossil,Team Rocket,Gym Challenge,Gym Heroes,Neo Destiny,Neo Revelation,Neo Discovery,Neo Genesis,Skyridge,Aquapolis,Expedition ,Power Keepers,Dragon Frontiers,Crystal Guardians,Holon Phantoms,Legend Maker,Delta Species,Unseen Forces,Emerald,Deoxys,Team Rocket Returns,FireRed and LeafGreen,Hidden Legends,Team Magma vs. Team Aqua,Dragon,Sandstorm,Ruby and Sapphire ,Diamond and Pearl ,Mysterious Treasures ,Secret Wonders ,Great Encounters ,Majestic Dawn

Legends Awakened
Beldum lv7 -3
Beldum lv9 - 2
buneary - 1
Bellsprout - 4
Castform rain form - 2
Corphish - 5
Cubone - 3
Drifloon - 1
Drifblim - 1
Exeggcute - 3
Gligar #93 - 3
Gliscor - 1
Gloom - 2
Gulpin - 1
Houndoom - 2
Houndour - 2
Lanturn - 1
Ledyba - 2
Luxio - 5
Marowak - 1
Meowth - 2
Misdreavius - 1
Mightyena - 1
Nincada - 2
Numbel - 1
Piloswine - 3
Pineco - 2
Ledian - 1
Regigigas # 15 - holo - 1
Root Fossil - 1
Shinx - 7
Skitty - 2
Sneasel - 3
Spoink - 1
Stark Mountain - 1
Staryu - 2
Swinub - 1
Taillow - 2
Tentacruel - 2
Tyrogue - 5
Unknow J - 1
Unknow U - 1
unknow ! - 1
unknow ? - 1
Unknow W - 3
Weepinbell - 1

There more just of this set just ask me ask

Trainers
Just ask for these and i see if i have any for you

Japaneses Cards
I do have some Japaneses Cards but no Lv X ones, just some of the olders ones. if you want any of those, comment say the name and i will check if i have those.

Trading Status Area. Means Trads are done

With Who: mew_mew
What be trade: honchkrow lv.x, dialga lv.x, and electivire lv.x for shaymin deck box and sleeves.
Status: Ship and he shipped, no word yet about this trade if he got the cards or not.

With Who: japple52
What be trade: 2 Night Maintenance, 1 Porygon -Z, 1 Premier Ball, 1 Felicity's Draw for Poliwrath (LA) and Deoxys (Speed Form) (LA)

With Who:xchasex
What be trade: Regigigas # 15 - holo, Technical Machine Ts-2 - 1 and for 1x warp point, 2x lake boundary, 2x bebe's search ( was change for a reason)

With Who: football40
What be trade: glaceon box for electavire

With who: Rashad
What be Trade: bellossum,,night maintenance,lake boundary for 3 poliwag,1 poliwhirl,1 politoed
Status: Shipped and wait for received and then wait for him to shipped

with who: pokemonforever
what be trade:1 : Lake Boundary,4 : Night Maintenance,2 : Rare Candy,3 : Snowpoint Stadium,2 : Felicity's Drawing,3 : Team Galactic's Wager,1 : AMU Lv XFor your:RH's: Heatran #6,Luxray,Probopass,Rayguaza,Regigias #15,Yanmega,Lucario,Regigias #37,Kyore,Forretress,Lopunny,Regice,Dragonair,Regirock,Luxio,Marowak,Seadra,Riolu, and Normal holos: 1 Politoed,,1 Deoxys (Normal Formal),1 Giratina,1 Mamoswine also added: Non-holos:1 Cynthia's Feelings,1 Poke Radar,2 Energy Pickup,
Status: Shipped and got some cards and expect more and wait for him to shipped.

with who:
what be trade: Empoleon - MT and Torterra - MT for Japanese DP4 Cresselia box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Traders
football40
xchasex
japple52
pokemonforever
Rashad

Bad Traders:

Watch out Traders:
mew_mew (at the moment)

Last edited:
Does it matter if it Regular holo. since I had one that reverse but i have that one for a trade with someone else. if you want the regular one. i wouldn't mind do the trade. let me know. if you asking for the lv i dont have that. im sorry. i trade it.i haven't got time to update my list.
Thanks

i have shaymin deck box and sleeves i want your honchkrow lv.x, dialga lv.x, and electivire lv.x.
please let me know.

I dont have the electivire lv.x anymore but i do have the other two. and if there anything else you want i might have. Since i was working on update my list since i got more of the new set LA and im put those up at the moment. so if you want to wait. to see what else you like since i do want those sleeves and that box.

No i dont, sorry. i do have some of the rare, common and uncommon ones from the set. if you want any of those. i can look in my binder for you.

do you have any claydol, mightyena (la) (rh), pochyena (la) (rh), any trainers or suporters from la, roseannes, rare candy, dragonite (la), or metagross (la).

I have two rare candy that i can give up. for the trainers from the new set i have Ts-1, Root fossil(2), Ts-2 (2), buck Training, Stark Mountain and bubble Coat(RH). and my list is update if you want to look at that as well to add. i be happy. since i dont have the others but im might be a new pack today. I have a mightyena and , pochyena but not Rh just no holo version.

Have any Froslass LA, Kingdra LA, or Luxray LA? I also need multiples of Snowpoint Temple, Cynthia's Feelings, Buck's Training, TM-1 Evoluter, and TM-2 Devoluter. Also, got any Bebe's Search, Roseanne's Research, or Claydol GE?

Have any Froslass LA, Kingdra LA, or Luxray LA? I also need multiples of Snowpoint Temple, Cynthia's Feelings, Buck's Training, TM-1 Evoluter, and TM-2 Devoluter. Also, got any Bebe's Search, Roseanne's Research, or Claydol GE?

well i only have one Luxray and a Buck's Training and TM-2 Devoluter.

hmm what la trainers and holo rares do u got
i also liked the honckrow lv x as a small want
i have 3 lakes and 4 warps
lmk of a offer
thanks

hmm what la trainers and holo rares do u got
i also liked the honckrow lv x as a small want
i have 3 lakes and 4 warps
lmk of a offer
thanks

Well the honckrow lv x is already one for a trade. bue as for the la Trainers i have are:
Buck training, bubble cast(rh), Teachnical machine ts-2 (2copies), Teachnical machine ts-1 and 2 copies of Root Fossil and Stark Mountain.

my:
porygon-z Lv.X

your:
Infernape Lv X - from the tin
Regigigas # 15 - holo
Technical Machine Ts-2 - 1

only if they're mint.

Would you be interested in the following trade?

My
2 Night Maintenance
1 Porygon -Z
1 Premier Ball
1 Felicity's Draw

Your
Poliwrath (LA)
Deoxys (Speed Form) (LA)

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Would you be interested in the following trade?

My
2 Night Maintenance
1 Porygon -Z
1 Premier Ball
1 Felicity's Draw

Your
Poliwrath (LA)
Deoxys (Speed Form) (LA)

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Yeah i can do that. Just pm me for the important information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back