Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mystic d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techmaster2kx

Hi All, this is my first deck post. Criticism welcomed. This deck is for future references as Furthest Ends is not out in America.We will more than likely get furthest ends midway into Cities this year. With that being said, here is the list:
Author: Marc V. Perry Jr. AKA “Tech Master”
Date: August 24, 2006
Deck Code Name: “Mystic delta” Version 1
Format: (As of August 24, 2006, Deoxys-Furthest Ends(Not Yet Released))
Types: Primary; Psychic. Secondary: Lightning. Tech: Fire

Pokemon: 21
4 Rayquaza ex d
3 Trapinch d (FE)
3 Vibrava d (FE)
3 Flygon ex d
2 Spearow
2 Fearow d
1 Tropius d
1 Feebas (EM)
1 Milotic d
1 Holon’s Castform

Trainers: 24
4 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Farmer
1 Holon Adventurer
3 Steven’s Advice
2 Copycat
3 Crystal Beach
1 Giant Stump
2 Castaway
2 Strength Charm
1 Windstorm
2 Warp Point

Energy: 15
4 Delta Rainbow Energy
2 Multi Energy
6 Lightning
3 Psychic Energy

The Key of this Deck is to swarm and swarm early with Rayquaza ex d first attack (furthest ends) using Flygon ex d as backup (which is very powerful btw :)) for his stats which i will outline. I tech Milotic d from furthest ends to kind of help with me not having cards in my hand and also a end against Dustox ex (who will be a pain at cities.) Tropius d from FE removes special conditions and counters (seal and thunderquake) and is searchale (like most my Pokemon) by Fearow d from Crystal Guardians.

Trainers: Your typical Holon line with Steven's and Copycat (Furthest Ends). Farmer for Recursion. Crystal Beach is to tryand set the tempo for the game energy for energy and that is where Rayquaza ex d shines. Strength Charm for that extra 10 which could always be important. Castaway for lack of Search and also considering Scott. Windstorm vs Holon Circle.
Energies: Self Explanatory.
Here is the Translations from Pokebeach on Rayquaza ex d, Milotic d , Flygon ex d and Tropius d.

Flygon ex d - Psychic - HP150
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

Poke-Body: Sand Damage
If Flygon ex is your Active Pokemon, in between turns place 1 damage counter on each
of your opponent's Benched Basic Pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Sand Damage
Poke-Body in between turns.

[P][P][C] Telekinetic Wave: Does 80 damage to the Defending Pokemon, and 10 damage to
each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon that already has damage counters on it.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Rayquaza ex d - Lightning - HP110
Basic

Poke-Body: Rage Aura
If you have more prize cards left than your opponent, the Energy Cost of Rayquaza ex's
Point Short and Sky Claw is reduced by 1 [C].

[L][C] Point Short: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. If that Pokemon
has any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies, this attack does 50 damage instead.
[L][L][C][C] Sky Claw: 70 damage.

Weakness: none

Milotic d - Fire - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Feebas

Poke-Power: Share
Once during your turn, you may look at your opponent's hand. If your opponent has any
Supporter cards in his or her hand, choose 1 of them, and use the effect of that card.
Afterwards, return the card to your opponent's hand. This Power can't be used if
Milotic is affected by a Special Condition. You can't use more than 1 Share
Poke-Power during your turn.

[R][R][C] Flare: 60 damage.

Weakness: Lightning

Tropius d - Steel - HP70
Basic

Poke-Power: Tropical Healing
You may use this Power once during your turn, when you play Tropius from your hand
onto your Bench. Remove all Special Conditions from each of your Active Pokemon, and
remove all Seal Markers and Thunderquake Markers from all of your Pokemon.

[M] Grind: Does 10 damage times the amount of Energy on Tropius.

Weakness: Fire
Retreat: 1

Thanks For Reading let me know what you think. Techmaster.

Hm, Nice List, I like :)

I suggest dropping the Flygon ex's maybe down to 1, and maybe put in one regular Flygon d from HP for some energy acceleration. I'd also up the Windstorm up to at least 3, Cessation Crystal will hurt you if it gets into play, Stadiums I dont see being much a threat anymore honestly.

gl

`truk

Isn't Steven's Advice no longer Modified Legal? You could replace those for a few more Holon Adventurers or Holon Farmer. Flygon d would definetly help you power up your ex's fast. I'd either add more Windstorms or take it out for another Giant Stump. Good luck with the deck when it's built.

I adore Crystal Beach, but you are so stingy. Have a heart and feed your opponent a healthy diet of them, otherwise how are they going to grow big and strong? Dump 2 Castaways, 2 Strenth Charms, 2 Copycat, 1 Transceiver, and put in 4 Scott, 1 Crystal Beach, 1 Adventurer, 1 Lass (if you think you need the energy draw).

toby said:
I adore Crystal Beach, but you are so stingy. Have a heart and feed your opponent a healthy diet of them, otherwise how are they going to grow big and strong? Dump 2 Castaways, 2 Strenth Charms, 2 Copycat, 1 Transceiver, and put in 4 Scott, 1 Crystal Beach, 1 Adventurer, 1 Lass (if you think you need the energy draw).
Stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back