Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nanashii's Newest Attempt: Pokemon: Pure Chaos ~ Updated 3/30/08

Nanashii

Ok, so I like making sets, I dunno why, my last one was flounder because I lost track of EVERYTHING, plus it was so un-original, so.. I decided to try something new, equivalent to Delta Species and Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma I created, POKEMON: Pure Chaos.

PLEASE I want REAL Feedback on these things, basically I wanna know if I'm screwing it or not >_>

Back Story:
Pokemon: Pure Chaos

Legendary Pokemon Clash, it's in they're nature, but what happens when too much of they're power clash? In a warped world created by the endless battling of Space and Time Pokemon Pokemon: Pure Chaos takes you too a future where humans are exstinct, they're remains tainted the earth and thus created "Chaos Pokemon" Pokemon bent on vengence against the human's creations, Trainers of Past and present must ban together with the equally challenging "Purity Pokemon" but can the light of a Pure Pokemon defeat and Purify the tainted heart of a Chaos Pokemon? a Pokemon who only knows how to cause pain and misery? Heroes of legend band together from all times to enter the Genocide of all Pokemon.

Notes:

- A handful of these cards ARE reprints of much older sets (dating from Base to Gym, to Neo)
- Every Card thats translated will be marked with a "*"
- There will be at least 5 New translation every other day eith the acception of the first
- Card scans of the first four translations can be found at the bottom to show examples of Pure Pokemon and Chaos Pokemon
- I tried to make note that I wanted the Pure version of Chaos Pokemon appearing in the set matched they're evil counterpart's powers, hense, not every Pure Pokemon will have the same ability.
- FUTURE SETS WILL BE RELEASED following the completion of each set.

Chaos Rule (applys and is written on all Chaos Pokemon) :
- You may only have 1 copy of this card in your deck
- Basic Pokemon (just like Star/Shining Pokemon)
- Chaos Pokemon are not included in the 4 count rule, they are treated as different Pokemon

Purity Pokemon:
- Purity Pokemon are not included in the 4 count rule, they are treated as different Pokemon
- This Pokemon cannot evolve

Set List:

Rares:
1/100 Charizard (Purity)
2/100 Gardevoir (Purity)
3/100 Blastoise
4/100 Venusaur
5/100 Ampharos
6/100 Raichu (Purity)
7/100 Poliwrath
8/100 Steelix
9/100 Alakazam (Purity)
10/100 Milotic (Purity)
11/100 Gyrados
12/100 Arcanine (Purity)
13/100 Swellow
14/100 Pidgeot

Uncommon:
15/100 Wartortle
16/100 Charmeleon
17/100 Raichu
18/100 Pidgeotto
19/100 Jynx (Purity)
20/100 Kadabara
21/100 Ivysaur
22/100 Pikachu (Purity)
23/100 Electrode
24/100 Dodrio
25/100 Kirlia
26/100 Flaffy
27/100 Onix
28/100 Butterfree (Purity)
29/100 Beedrill
30/100 Magmar
31/100 Lucario (Purity)
32/100 Poliwhirl
33/100 Clefable (Purity)
34/100 Ditto
35/100 Dugtrio
36/100 Kangaskhan
37/100 Lapras
38/100 Bulbasaur (Purity)
39/100 Charmander (Purity)
40/100 Squirtle (Purity)

Common:
41/100 Charmander
42/100 Bulbasaur
43/100 Pikachu
44/100 Doduo
45/100 Squirtle
46/100 Feebas
47/100 Magikarp
48/100 Diglett
49/100 Pidgey
50/100 Tailow
51/100 Riolu
52/100 Kakuna
53/100 Metapod
54/100 Mareep
55/100 Voltorb
56/100 Ralts
57/100 Ralts
58/100 Growlithe
59/100 Growlithe
60/100 Caterpie
61/100 Weedle
62/100 Eevee (Purity)
63/100 Abra
64/100 Poliwag
65/100 Clefairy
66/100 Unown C
67/100 Unown O
68/100 Unown R
69/100 Unown T
70/100 Magby
71/100 Cleffa
72/100 Pichu
73/100 Tauros
74/100 Torkol
75/100 Aipom
76/100 Scyther
77/100 Weedle
78/100 Caterpie
79/100 Flying Pikachu
80/100 Surfing Pikachu

Trainers:
81/100 Red (Supporter)
82/100 Blue (Supporter)
83/100 Green (Supporter)
84/100 Pokemon Breeder (Supporter)
85/100 Professor Oak's Reaction (Supporter)
86/100 Switch
87/100 Super Potion
88/100 Energy Removal
89/100 Mystic Energy Search
90/100 Nightly Garbage Run
91/100 HM01 - Cut
92/100 HM02 - Fly
93/100 HM03 - Surf

Energy:
94/100 Psycho Energy
95/100 Pure Energy
96/100 Released Energy
97/100 Scramble Energy
98/100 Rainbow Energy
99/100 Multi Energy
100/100 Boost Energy

Extras:
101/100 Chaos Gardevoir
102/100 Chaos Charizard

--------------------------------------------

- IMAGES TO COME ONCE PHOTOBUCKET STARTS WORKING -

Chaos Gardevoir
Basic Pokemon
150 HP
Dark/Psychic
Poke'Power - Will Crush: As long as this Pokemon is your active Pokemon all your opponent's Active Pokemon are asleep (flipping head in between turns does nothing), ignore this effect if the defending Pokemon is a "Purity Pokemon"
Chaos Ability - Chaos Psychic: As long as you have a "Psycho Energy" attached to this Pokemon, every energy attached to Chaos Gardevoir is treated as a "Chaos Psychic Energy", Treat "Chaos Psychic Energy" as a Basic Energy
(CP)(CP) Mental Crush - 80: This attack does nothing if the defending Pokemon isn't asleep, discard 2 Energies attached to Chaos Gardevoir.
Weakness: Colorless +30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Chaos Charizard
Basic Pokemon
150 HP
Dark/Fire
Poke'Body - Flash Fire: Any Attacks from a (R) pokemon other then a "Purity Pokemon" is reduced by 30, if the damage is 30 or less remove 2 damage counters from Chaos Charizard.
Chaos Ability - Chaos Flame: As long as you have a "Psycho Energy" attached to this Pokemon, every energy attached to Chaos Charizard is treated as a "Chaos Fire Energy", treat "Chaos Fire Energy" as a Basic Energy
(CR)(C) Flame Current - Search your discard pile for 2 (R) energy, attach one to Chaos Charizard and attach the other to a benched Pokemon, if there are no benched Pokemon only take 1 (R) energy.
(CR)(CR)(CR)(CR)(CR) **** Flame - 200: Discard 4 Basic Energy attached to Chaos Charizard
Weakness: Colorless +40
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Charizard
Stage 2 Pokemon (Evolves from Charmeleon)
150 HP
Fire/Colorless
Poke'Power - Bright Scorch: As long as "Charizard" is on your bench each of your (R) Pokemon's attacks have: Flip a coin, if heads the defending Pokemon is now Burned.
Pure Ability - Bright Flame: As long as you have a "Pure Energy" attached to this Pokemon, every (R) Energy attached to Charizard is treated as a "Pure Fire Energy", treat "Pure Fire Energy" as a special Energy with the following effect "reduce attacks from (D) Pokemon by 10 for each (PR) energy attached to this Pokemon".
(PR)(C) Slash - 40: You cannot use "Slash" next turn
(PR)(PR)(PR)(PR)(PR) Triumph Flame - 200: Discard 4 (PR) attached to Charizard, do 10 Damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon (Do not apply weakness and resistance to benched Pokemon)
Weakness: Water x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)(C)

Gardevoir
Stage 2 Pokemon (Evolves from Kirlia)
130 HP
Psychic/Colorless
Poke'Body: Devoted Protection: As long as "Gardevoir" is your active Pokemon reduce all damage to your benched Pokemon by 20.
Pure Ability: See into The Heart: As long as you have a "Pure Energy" attached to this Pokemon, every (P) Energy attached to Gardevoir is treated as a "Pure Fire Energy", treat "Pure Psychic Energy" as a special Energy with the following effect "reduce attacks from (D) Pokemon by 10 for each (PP) energy attached to this Pokemon".
(PP)(PP) Magical Leaf - 50: You may subsitute (G) energy for (PP) to use to this attack.
(PP)(PP)(PP) Love - 100: remove 10 damage from each of your opponent's benched Pokemon, if any of them are (D) you may discard an energy attached to that Pokemon.
Weakness: (P) +30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)
------------------------------------------
81/100 Red (Supporter)
Discard one card from your hand to use this card, Keep this card in play until the end of the turn, if your active Pokemon's Name has "Charizard" in it, for this turn only, your active Pokemon requires you to discard energy to use an attack discard this card instead.

82/100 Blue (Supporter)
Discard one card from your hand to use this card, Keep this card in play until the end of the turn, if your active Pokemon's Name has "Blastoise" in it, for this turn only, you may attach as many (W) energy from your hands to your Pokemon in any way you like.

83/100 Green (Supporter)
Discard one card from your hand to use this card, Keep this card in play until the end of the turn, if your active Pokemon's Name has "Venusaur" in it, for this turn only, you may flip a coin equal to the amount of energy attached to your Pokemon in play, for each heads search your deck for an Evolution card and place them in your hand, Discard this card afterward.

84/100 Pokemon Breeder (Supporter)
Search your deck for a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokemon that evolves from your active Pokemon and play it on your Active Pokemon (This counts as evolving it).

85/100 Professor Oak's Reaction (Supporter)
You may only use this card if your opponent has more cards in his/her hand then you, shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 7 cards.

86/100 Switch
Switch one of your Benched Pokemon with the Defending Pokemon

87/100 Super Potion
Discard one Energy attached to your Pokemon ,remove 4 damage counters from any of your Pokemon

88/100 Energy Removal
Discard an Energy card attached to the defending Pokemon

89/100 Mystic Energy Search
You may search your deck for 1 "Psycho Energy" or "Pure Energy" and put it in your hand, shuffle your deck afterwards, you cannot play anymore "Mystic Energy Search" this turn.

90/100 Nightly Garbage Run
Choose up to 3 Basic Pokemon, Evolution cards and/or Basic Energy cards from your discard pile and shuffle them into your deck.

91/100 HM01 - Cut
Attach this card to one of your Pokemon, this card cannot be discarded or removed unless the Pokemon this card is attached to is removed from the field, if the Pokemon this card is attached to is removed from the field discard this card. The Pokemon this card is attached to may us the following attack:
(C)(C) Cut - 40: The Pokemon using this attack is treated as a "GRASS-Type" until the end of your turn.

92/100 HM02 - Fly
Attach this card to one of your Pokemon, this card cannot be discarded or removed unless the Pokemon this card is attached to is removed from the field, if the Pokemon this card is attached to is removed from the field discard this card. The Pokemon this card is attached to may us the following attack:
(C)(C) Fly - 30+: Flip a coin if heads this attack does 30 Damage plus 20 more Damage, if the coin flipped is tails prevent all effects of an attack, including damage to the Active Pokemon next turn

93/100 HM03 - Surf
(C)(C) Surf - 50: The Pokemon using this attack is treated as a "WATER-type" until the end of your turn

Last edited:
Meditie rox - It was my intention to make the Chaos Pokemon equally rare to the Star Pokemon because of they're power, but maybe I'll make more, less complicated Chos Pokemon in the next set

Charmander Rox - Ah, I guess i need to fix that R and F problem

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also, the Photobucket links are working now, here where the scans
(FYI yes I am aware I forgot to mark they're weakness, poke'powers and write other abilitys, I just wanted to give an IDEA of what the cards would look like, also the energy used for they're attacks, I placed them there on purpose, basically any energy with White is Pure energy, and any with Black is Chaos Energy, I got lazy when it came to the energy part mesa thinks)

You'll also notice a Symbol of "Purity" and "Chaos" next to they're types:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/BurningBusterBlader2/Gardevoir.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/BurningBusterBlader2/Charizard.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/BurningBusterBlader2/ChaosGardevoir.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/BurningBusterBlader2/ChaosCharizard.png

Last edited:
Charmander rox - Thats just the name of the set.. Your know, the Pure and Chaos Pokemon? Also like I said I wanted the set to have the Chaos Pokemon equal rare to the Shining/Star Pokemon, but I'm considering making slightly weaker Chaos Pokemon so I can put rares, commons and uncommons

Meditite rox - What do you mean

poketo - Yeah

PP= Pure-Psychic
PR= Pure-Red(fire)
CP= Chaos-Pychic

basically specially designed energies, they cannot use the attack unless they have those special energies, note that the abilites on the pokemon state that if you have "psyco energy" or "pure energy" attached to pokemon thedy make specific type of energy those energies.

Its just to make the game harder, its meant for people who enjoy a dragged out game as apposed to the pansies who want to win asap.

I won't be able to update considering my only hand is already exhausted, half of what I typed was a typo considering my broken arm is in my way.

if this topic is deleted before i can update i'll just repost

Back