Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

National Champ Deck....needs alil work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBrock

hey guys, im getting this deck tweaked for the nationals that are comin up in july out here in ohio. hopfulyl i'll make it. :(

but heres it is.

Disappearing Act :

3 Gastly LM
2 Huanter LM
3 Gengar LM
2 Ralts DS
2 Kirlia DS
2 Gardevoir DS
1 Eevee UF (energy evolution)
1 Espon DS (delta heal)
1 Mew ex HP
2 Holon Electrodes

1 Profess cozmo
1 Rare Candy
3 T.v Reports
2 Copy Cats
1 Life Herb
2 Sitrus berrys
2 Wallys Traing
2 Celios
1 Magnetic Storm
1 Space center
2 Meteor Falls
2 Great Balls

1 Rainbow
3 Metal
3 React
4 Holon Energy WP
10 Psychic

Strategy is to get mew ex on the bench for his power, espon on the bench for his delta heal, and have gengar and gardevoir set up and ether one out to start donig damage, use gardeoir to hit if the oppoents bench has atleast 3 pokemon on the bench and use his BlackMagic - Does 10 plus 20 more damage times the umber of your opponet's Beched Pokemon. have a sitrus berry on him, and when he as atleast 60 damage use Psychic Rage which does damage for damage, use sitrus berry and Espons delta heal, then Free retreat due to the WP energy and use Gengar to do 60 and if KO'ed he stil ldoes 30. BUT with Metoer falls out i can use Huatners Time Spiral to De-Evolve anyone of the oppoenst pokemon i like. and with Gardevoir i can use Kirlias Calm Mind to remove 3 damage (sitrus+clam mind + delta heal= regain of 70 hp) and i'd jsu keep free retreating and doing damage so taht the damage is smeared around abit maknig them both last longer.

i've lost to metanite by 2 prizes, beat a LBS twice, and Tied with a rocklock. :clap: ((was thinknig of putting in Unkown R UF))

Any Ideas ? Comments? Fixes ?

Ok, with this deck you are definitely going to need 4 candies. Get rid of Wallys. You are gonna want espy on the bench and he is the only stage1 you are gonna have. Get rid of Life herb. Max out celios for consistency. Too many energy. Take the Rainbow out and put it up to 4 Metals. Get rid of 2 Psychic Energy. Bring the WP down to 2. They arent necessary. Honestly i think you should go with either Gardevoir OR Gengar. Not both but thats just my opinion.

yea ima take the rainbow out i was going to jus wasnt sure. i dropped the herb for anotehr sitrus. and i'll drop the rainbow for anotehr metal, try and amx my celios if i can. thw WP i have 4 for if they get KO'ed. i still ahve anotehr for the otehr kinda thing, even tho i can jump energy with gardevoir. lol

31 views and 1 post?

mew ex, for psychic vison, i can look at the oppoents hand and make my moves abit mroe carefully. and ESPON (not flareon lol) is in there for delta heal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back