Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nationals Deck list.... (Woah Rogue....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechubbss12

23 Pokes
4 Seedot CG
2 Nuzleaf LM
3 Shiftry LM
1 Shiftry EX PK
2 Feebas d DF
2 Milotic d DF
3 Poochyena DX
1 Mightyena d DS (horrible card unless you get safeguarded/ Bannetted...)
2 Mightyena EX HP
2 Zangoose PK
1 Holon Mite DS

9 Trainers
3 Candy
2 Sidneys Stadium (yea how many people can say they play thier own Stadium LOL)
2 Trans
2 Windstorm

13 Supporters
4 PETM
4 TVR
2 Mentor
1 ADV
1 Farmer
1 Copycat

15 NRG
4 Dark (special)
4 Dark Metal
4 React
3 Fire

Strategy... Simply speed... Each game is totaly dependent on the deck your oppent is playing... Its deff not a deck you can expect to build and get right the first time...

Basic Stratigy.... Use Mightyena EX to Attack/Switch keep you oppent on his feet about witch poke he want to loose.... After he recieves damage use shifty LM to pull him back into your hand and stall with the 110 hp tank while confusing his pokes... Keep you oppents rotateing so he cant lay consistant damage...

Matchups
Delta/ Riaeggs....
10/90
Its almost an Auto Loss.... Unless you can T1 or T2 him... GG in trying to come back...

Metanite / Electinite
70/30
Alot easier then you would expect... Keep them rotating in the Draggy ds.... and sometimes the EX techs for easy KOs... Use the heavy retreat cost against them...

Infernape
70/30
Not a problem... You can OHKO all the infernapes easily with mightyena... + if you play your shiftry EX right you have the fire to discard when you skill hack....

Destiny
60/40
Watch out for Licky d.... He will pick of your pansy feebass... Abuse MIghtyena and try to keep a Ray EX d out thier(his 2 retreat cost hurts).... Lasly Mew EX is not a major threat since he cant OHKO any of my pokes with thier own attacks..

R-gon
70/30 Without Eggs
50/50 With Eggs..
This deck is tricky and Alot slower then mightyena.... Eggs is an annoyance that can hurt you but simply howl him away for some flygon and OHKO/ damage it bad....

Flymence
50-50
The ability to OKHO my mightyena Hurts bad.... But in turn i have the ability skill hack Sally 2nd attack with the Dark metals.... I enjoy playing this game if i loose or not since the 100 attack is easily playable from 1 NRG....

Absolutions...
?/?
I have no idea.. i have never seen it played or ever gotten the chance to play against it....

Mario
30/70
This deck hurts... Although its not as good about beating me as bad as Delta its still an almost Auto Loss... You can win if you can abuse Machamps(any of his line) retreat cost and score some quick KOs....

Any suggestions can be play tested to check if it helps... So toss emm away guys.... I appreciate any comments...

I'd probaly minus the 2 2 milotic line since you chould just run 4 more supporters or trainers that help you such as +2 Holon Transceiver 4 is very nice to have if you have 4. Then add +1 Holon's Magneton or something so you have a petm able double energy. And why do you run zangoose? I just wondering do you like using him for call for family, cause usually with mentor you should be ok. i don't really know what to add for the other card you'd take out for the 2 2 milotic line.

LOL... Zangoose started out as my starter.... but it ended up kinda getting skimmed down to two... This deck doesnt require a large bench set up.... So running tmore then 2 zangoose is uneeded since he basicly is just ther to add less muligans....

metalbird.. thanx for the comment but millotic makes this deck... In more ways then you would expect... 1 he adds an extra supporter play (has wons quie a few games for me) and 2nd he add the 4th card for my AVD....

Tyler.... The whole idea of this deck is getting rotated... so i might as well as throw it out there so manybe someone else can improve on it before its gone....

Yeah....it's obviously BDIF. =D

You shoulda played this at BR on Saturday Sidney =[

Anyway if you don't need a starter than take it out for something else. It's just random card. 4 or none. No in-between.

LOL yes i know.... Either way i still would have lost to WB and his pansy Riaeggs....

Why... if i get lucky and start with him then what would be the problem?....hes not my starter since i have no starter....

If you don't have a starter, the deck is obviously able to set-up without something being in there as a starter, thus making Zangoose unneeded. It's just 2 slots that could be better used.

Im sorry but your destiny match is WAY off.
How does EGGS sound like?
It owns ure whole deck
=/
sorry, it just had to be said.
ill pick off ure stupid margicarps
and then just eggs the rest of the deck
=/

Yes and sidney knows this.... thus my play would be completly situational.... I also know that destiny plays minimal NRG... so forcing an opponent to waste them to retreat is the best plan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back