Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nationals?

Tentacruel13

Can just any rule-abiding pokemon player show up at Nats. and play there. I didn't get an invite or anything but I am interested in going.
It say on the official POP website:

* To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Pokémon Tournament Rules and all other applicable event rules.
* The Pokémon TCG National Championships are open to legal residents of the host country only. Residency in this case is defined as a person who legally resides in the host country or one of its territories, not necessarily a citizen. Proof of residency will be required upon registration.
* Players who are found in violation of the rules of eligibility are subject to suspension from Pokémon Organized Play and loss of prizes, including, but not limited to, invitations and Travel Awards.

So could I just show up there and play?

yes. as long as you are in good standing with POP and have a modified-legal deck and decklist..

'mom

Ooh.......maybe at the Red Sox game next sunday I can beg money off of some of the players to pay my trip there.

^lolz, why not try selling cards you're not using?

Its worth your time to investigate the particulars though- like the entry fee into Origins, getting a ticket to play in the actual event from the Origins booths, filling out your decklist, etc. There was more involved than I thought the first time I went.

Bernie

Back