Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nats Report: Hit and Miss

And that's truly what happened. The flight coming in from Las Vegas to Chicago to Columbus was fun though...

Oh and for those of you who met me but didn't know I existed on here, I'm Keith Plair, otherwise known as an avid Ampharos card collector, and also #220 *league rules*.

Professor Cup-well this one I'm kinda peeved about, but at least I'm the only Professor in Nevada to return home with a winning record (4-3). Maybe next year if I'm still a Professor, I'll get in that top cut, darn it all!

National Championships-I go 4-5. That's right-I played all my matches! I don't want to even break it down simply because about half of the players I played used bloody Infernape and Delcatty. But I had fun for my first time still.

Ups: Going to Nationals for first time, Going to play in Professor Cup in the same year, meeting new faces, lots of free stuff, not having to work for 5 days! Meeting and greeting with the creator of the TFG (whom I actually got to speak some decent Japanese with and was heralded as a translator/well spoken for someone who wasn't a Japanese speaking native)

Downs: No top cuts anywhere, low on money, weird sleep actions, having to leave after it's all over *sniffle*, not being able to go to Hawaii for free.

Unusuals: I'm sorry, but when you attach THREE Pluspower to a Chimchar on turn 2 against ONE Beldum and do Scratch for 80 damage, I just have to say... you win. I still will find this hilarious for days to come.

That's about it. I will now go back into my bathroom to come up with a new deck idea...

Last edited:
Back