Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NBA Basketball

DL24

Any Bball players/ fans out there? If so I'd like peoples input on what team in the NBA is going to win the title this year. Personally my money's on the Boston Celtics (for obvious reasons if u know basketball like I do) even though my favorite team is the Houston Rockets but I'm being real here. Let's hear what u have to say.

The Celts will not win though I like what they've done and hope they do will. Simply not enough depth. I'm thinking Dallas this year. Personally I'm a Charlotte fan ... got to support the home team.

The Celtics have a 0% chance of winning because they have no bench and they dont have a good defense. I worried about my Bulls, I know theyre a 2nd half team but come on 2-8 : /

Early Finals Pick:
Suns v Pistons

The bulls didn't really do anything in the off-season. They can't keep up with anybody

Vandy grad- I know wat u mean about supportin ur home team. Wat do u think about a spurs repeat?

I like the Spurs ... but they just can't seem to win it back to back. Logically they should be the pick but based on history I'm just not feeling it.

I see. Anyone c that Rockets/Mavs game? T-Mac was ballin but we still loss. As much as I hate Dallas, I have to give props for their team, even if they r playoff chokers!!

Hatter- The celt's don't have the best bench in the world but the got people like kendrick perkins and eddie house.

Go Suns! No more cheating refs and team (Spurs)!

Seriously, this should be their year. Grant Hill was a great acqusition, especially if he keeps healthy. And the core line-up is still intact as well. There is almost no reason they should not win.

I agree w/ u 100%, but isn't that wat they have been lookin like for the past three years? I like them as well. We'll jus have to c.

I am a Nets fan. I was watching last night, and they won with Kidd getting another Triple-Double his 3rd. I would like to say the Nets record is about how good they are, but they are 5-1 when VC plays the whole game and 0-6 when he doesnt/was injured in the game. I want to see how well they do for a while, and other teams before I make a decsion on who I think is gonna win. I will say that the Nets bench is better than it has been in a while.

JMO,
Drew

Celtics look very good, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them win it.

The Bulls are, well, The Bulls. They always start slow, but 2-8 is stupid. They kinda need Kobe right now, but he's probably not going anywhere now that the Lakers are winning something...

Spurs won't win. Too much history there.

Suns are a great team, probably the 3 seed in the West.

Mavs are choke artists, but they'll get the 1 seed.

Okay, lets say the celtics make it to the finals(like we all know they will at least). Who will b comin out of the west?

Celtics do not have a bench, whatsoever. Brian Scalebrenie? Give me a break. They won't beat a team like San Antonio or Dallas in a 7 game series where depth matters. That being said, one of those two will win it. Suns have no chance as they still don't play defense and only go 6 deep. You can't run teams all playoffs and expect to win.

Okay, lets say the celtics make it to the finals(like we all know they will at least). Who will b comin out of the west?

Suns, who will then proceed to demolish them :thumb:

I mean come on, the Suns have a team of great players, the Celtics had a core 3 last I checked.

I used to like the Suns ... but not so much anymore. After watching Nash deliberately try to trip Felton this year, resulting in an injury that could have been a lot worse, I have a really hard time rooting for him. Stodamire just doesn't seem to be living up to his potential especially defensively. Marion seems to lack mental toughness. They are good but I just can't see them winning it all.

Being the major homer that I am, I like to think the Jazz can win the NBA title this year. Brewer has given us a great 2-guard who plays D against the scorers and brings some much needed athleticism, and Kirilenko got everything off his chest and is playing like he did circa-2004 when he was an All-Star. Those two things alone make them a bit better than last year. Boston is sick in the Leastern Conference, but let's see what happens when they have to make a Texas road trip!

Celtics do not have a bench, whatsoever. Brian Scalebrenie? Give me a break. They won't beat a team like San Antonio or Dallas in a 7 game series where depth matters. That being said, one of those two will win it. Suns have no chance as they still don't play defense and only go 6 deep. You can't run teams all playoffs and expect to win.

True except you can get bench before the trade dead line its very easy too. They have a great core, maybe a few trades, picks and they can get a legit bench. That being said though i agree with everything else you said about the suns etc. The Spurs are the team to beat though they would be the celtics in the finals. Maybe next year when they are a bit more establish and their bench is. But they will make the finals but thats just cause the east stinks lolz Even my Knicks can make the playoffs!! *still dreaming.....CRIES*

The east isn't THAT bad buddy. As much as I hate to say it, they r comin up. The west still pwns them though.

Back