Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NC charizard

Swoosh to Single Card

Please take a few minutes to think about the best place your topic could go.....

wth, i got this Charizard like 2 months ago in a dragon booster, its the secret holo card in dragon set

Thomas33 said:
wth, i got this Charizard like 2 months ago in a dragon booster, its the secret holo card in dragon set

Yeah, that's where it orginally came from... Didn't you other guys know that? :rolleyes:

EDIT:
omg it's a charizard that doesn't suck!
By the by. Chex don't suck too bad... And yes, I hate elitists (aka You).

Last edited:
sorry if you feal that way but i was just voicing my oppinion on charazard and it was more of a joke than anything. well i don't want to start an argument so im just going to stop typing and go to some other forum thingy.

Professor Aspen said:
By the by. Chex don't suck too bad... And yes, I hate elitists (aka You).

I didn't take his comment as being elitist at all. I drives me nuts when people make assumsions or jump to conclusions. By the by. Chex does suck. This one is a better Charizard.

hmm...it was a secret card?well darn... i traded mine away (w/out the nc stamp) for a reverse holo rare candy and a regular rare candy.it hurt a little, but those candies are just so... mmm...

Flareon said:
hmm...it was a secret card?well darn... i traded mine away (w/out the nc stamp) for a reverse holo rare candy and a regular rare candy.it hurt a little, but those candies are just so... mmm...
I would say you got the better end of the deal

dld4a said:
I didn't take his comment as being elitist at all. I drives me nuts when people make assumsions or jump to conclusions. By the by. Chex does suck. This one is a better Charizard.

Jump to conclusions? Looks like you are by just pointing out that Chex sucks. Anyone who says Chex sucks without explaining a reason that is good enough is a elitist. They don't base they opinion on proper reasoning, and don't look at it at different points of views. You my friend are the only one jumping to conclusions, my opinions are based on fact (on what you or he said).

Last edited:
ok,ok, what i said earlier was just a joke and obviously it offened you, i'm sorry for that.

now the reason i don't like charazard is because i think it's too much hassle to try and get 5 energy onto him and then end up discarding it. i think it's just over kill to try and do 200 damage to one pokemon who probably only has 90HP in the first place.

lets not fight about something stupid like if one person likes charazard and one person doesn't. and if you want to continue this arguement then i'm not going to be in the middle.

Edit:

oh and just so you know Leo said somehting bad about charazard so don't just chew out me or dld4a because we're not the only ones who don't like charazard. there that's the final stab i'll take at you.

Last edited:
yeah, I dont think people realize that you dont have to find a way to make chex do 200 every turn, but having it as a back-up can make your opponent thing twice about sending in their bex, or wailord ex or whatever. I think it's a great tech card, just to deal damage when the going gets rough and put you back on track. I agree that a CHEX Deck may not be good, but maybe a charizard deck with one CHEX and a couple of POW! Hand extensions, could be a decent deck.

Last edited:
Professor Aspen said:
Anyone who says Chex sucks without explaining a reason that is good enough is a elitist.

Anyone who says "people that say Chex sucks without explaining a reason that is good enough (nice grammar) is a elitist (also nice grammar)" is jumping to conclusions themselves and needs to reevaluate their stance about judging people's motives.

If you couldn't understand that, I could put it in smiley form:

-______-

Would you just give it up? Charizard ex is not the greatest card EVER, we've already discussed this a while back and don't need for one person to whine and make us explain it again. Your judgement towards people with different opinions than yourselves is really hypocritical, and only brings out your wavering standpoint, the main reason people are blowing you off.

Please keep all further comments about the stereotypical groups of players to yourself. Thanks,

~Wooper

SuperWooper said:
Anyone who says "people that say Chex sucks without explaining a reason that is good enough (nice grammar) is a elitist (also nice grammar)" is jumping to conclusions themselves and needs to reevaluate their stance about judging people's motives.

If you couldn't understand that, I could put it in smiley form:

-______-

You do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit don't you? Humiliating me? This isn't the place to ridicule people. I am really disgusted with your attitude.

Thank-you, now let me continue.
SuperWooper said:
Would you just give it up? Charizard ex is not the greatest card EVER, we've already discussed this a while back and don't need for one person to whine and make us explain it again. Your judgement towards people with different opinions than yourselves is really hypocritical, and only brings out your wavering standpoint, the main reason people are blowing you off.

Please keep all further comments about the stereotypical groups of players to yourself. Thanks,
I never said Chex was the greatest card. But saying it sucks is like I said, jumping to a conclusion. I never said people couldn't have different opinions, but they should consider others feelings and opinions first before they make a scornful remark. There is a big difference in thew way you say your opinion.

eg Chex is not my thing, or Chex just sucks... One is saying one perosn doesn't like Chex, the other is insulting all people who think Chex is alright.

I have reviewed what I have said, I am not hypocritical.

Last edited:
dOOd, no offense but get off it.......

This is just getting annoying... All he said was that Chex sucked, which it, on most accounts, does by the way.... Now, the thing is is that you are going off alot on him for voicing his opinion because he didn't back it up in the beginning. But then he did...! And, so far, you have NOT given any reason whatsoever as to why you think that Chex IS good. So, by your own definition, you, yourself, are an ELITIST! (Thus the term hypocrite, by the way...)

Now, I don't think anything else should be needed to be said. Just bury the hatchet, becuase this is getting nowhere, and obviously waaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.... Voicing your opinion is a good thing, but taking it to that (and this) extream is another.... I'm done, and I'm already slightly ashamed of myself for even having to do this in the first place...>_>

Last edited:
Back