Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nearly free cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gir

I've had some cards for a few years now that I never got rid of back from when I used to buy/sell/trade. I figured I would see if anybody wanted them because otherwise I'm probably going to toss them out.

From Great Encounters - RH Butterfree (Rare), Claydol (Rare)

From Majestic Dawn - RH Raichu (uncommon), RH Hippopotas (common), Espeon (Rare), Flareon (Rare).

From Legends Awakened - Holo Froslass, Holo Gliscor, RH Jirachi (rare), RH Regigigas (rare), RH Torkoal (rare), RH Castform (uncommon), RH Luxio (uncommon), RH Misdreavus (common), Forretress (rare), Mesprit (rare), Regigigas (rare), Victreebel (rare)

I also have 50 clear plastic sleeves and 8 toploaders.

I haven't looked into what it would cost to ship them but it shouldn't be much at all. So if anybody wants these let me know and maybe we can work something out where you could send me enough to cover the cost of shipping so I can send them to you.

Interested in the rh raichu, espeon, flareon, frosglass, jirachi, regigigas, and Esprit, along with your penny sleeves!

Donchamp - waiting on your reply to my pm

tehlizard & Politoed - I want to get rid of them all at once

pokemonforever - Yup, sorry buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesfa
They're probably already gone, but I'm trying to get back into the card game after having been out for many years. Would love to get those cards off you, and would be more than willing to pay the shipping + a little extra.

Sorry I tossed them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back