Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nebraska State Championships?????

PokeDad68123

Does anyone have any official word on Nebraska State Championships? I had heard that it would be March 12, but have seen nothing on Pokemon-TCG about it. Any information is helpful, thanks.

Last edited:
I'll let my friend, the PTO explain it better for you later, but here's some slight explination...

Due to reasons involving the 'current' venue and its dealings with PUI, we were unable to maintain the State Championship date to be set and official, and so on...

I'll let my friend know about this post, so he can explain it more thourouhly... BTW, would you mind PM'ing me, just so we can get to know who you are... 'Cause, if you're a local player, then we'd just like to know so we can have a 'hizzah' for your joining of the 'gym...!:thumb:

oh cool a new Nebraskan!!!!!

if we don't have states then you should still come to all the other tourney's we have cuz we need people. but just come to have fun and meet people!!!!!!

Hi, I'm Garret, the PTO.

Due to some odd circumstances with the venue I had planned out, there won't be a states in Nebraska.

I'm working on finding a more reliable venue for future events, and I'll be sure to let you know what's going on as soon as I can.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me on here, or email me at [email protected], and I'll get back to you :).

Hi thanks for all the replies. My son is actually the "pokester" in our family, and I was asking on his behalf. He did receive an email from Garret last night. :) I might start playing tournaments in the "old fart" division, but as it is, I was asking for him so we could get our weekend plans together.

Kinda of a shame really...

Since I am next door to Nebraska I too was hoping for one since I have to help out in Colorado's. Perhaps there will be a Gym Challenge in Nebraska?

Last edited:
Oh, don't worry about that one! We've been working out new venues, who are being nothing but easy going and supportive! Expect to see a Gym Challenge when they come around!

BTW, let us know who you are on 'Gym, so we can go 'Awesome!', lol...

If you guys do have a gym challenge, I may be interested in going out that way, it's been a year since I've done so and I have family in the area.

Back