Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help for Blissey & Weavile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj goten

Yes, there are a CC(in Norway) coming up this weekend and I need som help with my deck:

Pokemon:
3-3 Blissey (I going to us 4-4 later but I don't have enough I just have 3 but that's okay I think)

4-4 Weavile SW

1 Sableye CG

Trainers:
4x Celio's
4x Plus power
3x Castaway
3x H.Mentor
3x Tv Reporter
2x Copycat
2x Windstorm
2x Strenght charm
2x Night Maintenace
2x Warp point
1x Buffer piece
1x Battle frontier

Energy:
10x basic:dark:
4x Special :dark:
2x Boost Energy

Strategy: Get up a weavile T2 and start using shadow charge on chansey/Blissey and when Blissey has enough energy you retreat for free and use Weavile's power to make Blissey a dark pokemon so special dark energy work :smile:

Good deck.

Try to have 4 Boost but i dont now what you should take out.

Thanks dude ^^ I could try it out but do you think it will work if I take out the buffer piece and attach a boost what do you think?

Btw: I will give you the blissey next time we meet.

Hey let me help you out,

3-3 weavile
4-4 blissy
2 saybleye

16 pokemons

4 plus power
4 celios network
3 mentor/rossanes (mentor for discard to use blissy, rossanes for energy later, less pokemon... I would use mentor.)
3 T.V reporter (good draw, gets those energys in the discard.)
3 TGW (great disruption, will need in certian situations.)
2 castaway
2 stevens advice
2 strength charm
2 night maintenence (or 1 TSD 1 NM)

26 trainers

10 darkness
4 special dark
4 boost

18 energy

This deck is more agro, offensive, so you don't need windstorms.. This list I won 20 matches and lost 1 with this deck.. Its a good list you should use it! When darkria comes out next set (for us) Fit in 4 spots cause darkria level x is amazing.

Pokemon: 15

3-3 Blissey (Since you only have the 3)

4-4 Weavile SW

1 Sableye CG

Trainers: 27

4x Bebe’s
4x Plus power
2x Castaway
3x H.Mentor
3x TV Reporter
1x Copycat
1x TGW
2x Windstorm
2x Strength charm
2x Night Maintenance
2x Warp point
1x Battle frontier

Energy: 18

10x basic
4x Special
4x Boost Energy

Ok, as you already stated once you get the 4-4 Blissey, you need to go with that! Some changes that were made were Bebe’s over Celio’s. Bebe allows you to put a Dark back into the deck so you can search it out with Weavile. Beb also forces the Gardy user to have to shuffle something back in so it can help with minimal hand control!

Good Luck with your deck… I like calling it Pink Death!

One more strategic move, don’t stack too many Special Dark on one Blissey! This could be a down fall Mid-Late Game!!

~PROF. FISH~

Hey let me help you out,

3-3 weavile
4-4 blissy
2 saybleye

16 pokemons

4 plus power
4 celios network
3 mentor/rossanes (mentor for discard to use blissy, rossanes for energy later, less pokemon... I would use mentor.)
3 T.V reporter (good draw, gets those energys in the discard.)
3 TGW (great disruption, will need in certian situations.)
2 castaway
2 stevens advice
2 strength charm
2 night maintenence (or 1 TSD 1 NM)

26 trainers

10 darkness
4 special dark
4 boost

18 energy

This deck is more agro, offensive, so you don't need windstorms.. This list I won 20 matches and lost 1 with this deck.. Its a good list you should use it! When darkria comes out next set (for us) Fit in 4 spots cause darkria level x is amazing.

Hey thanks :thumb: and yes I know about Darkrai lv.X so I will attach it to the deck when it comes :smile: I am from Norway so it will come in our next set to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back