Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

need help on 2 straits

dragon2pol

im looking to build a t-tat and ursing using both primes in the deck and then a second deck with steelix prime but not really sure how to set them up could i get some help on this thanks and im sorry if this is in the wrong thread can you please move it if it is thanks again

T-tar prime, Usaring Prime and Steelix prime have absolutely nothing in common. they just see very random too me. You'd be better off going 4-3-4 T-tar prime with a 1-1-1 or 1-0-1 Nidoqueen RR tech for healing you'll also need 3 Night Maintenanceif you plan on using T-tar prime's final attack often so you don't end up decking yourself out.

Actually you could spread with tyranitar prime to your own ursaring so that it activates its pokebody and you can do >9000 damage. Just beef up the lines of both. Play like a 3-2-3 T-tar and a 3-3 Ursaring.

i was thinking the same thing but i was think a 3-2-3 t-tar prime with 2-2 ursaring prime with 3 rare candy & 2 broken time space 3 DCE 6 basic dark & 4 sp DARK any thing else with some help or some ideas

Well it depends on who you want your main attacker to be. If its ttar then i would bump it up to 4-3-4. But if you are just using him as support then i would keep him at 3-2-3 or even 2-1-2. But if you want ursaring to attack after ttar gets damage on him then i would play a 3-3 or even 4-4. And on the rare candy and bts, if you are playing any type of stage two or deck with a stage two, ALWAYS play four rare candy. Same thing with bts except i would play three because the earlier you can get it out the better. The same goes with the energy line. If depends on who you want attacking. If its tyranitar then go with the 3 dce, 6 dark 4 spc. dark. But if its ursaring then i would proably only play 1 or 2 if not any special dark because they arent searchable and max out on dce. You could also try a few rainbows but i havent tested it yet.

Back