Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help with a fire deck.

Chiefmcfuz

I want to build a fire deck. I was thinking about a 4 3 4 charizard, 2 2 ninetales and 4 moltres ex. Would this be a good combination? What trainers and items would be good to add? Also is dce going to be legal in the upcoming rotation?

Double colorless was printed in NXD so it will be legal.

I don't think you have a good combine of pokemon. For Ninetales, you essentially have to run 4 Laser. For Charizard, you essentially have to run 4 candies, and you have no acceleration for his 5-energy attack. For moltres, you have to use plasma energy if you want his bonus effect, and you have to use colress machine if you want to accelerate. That's three separate things going on at once. You should probably cut one of those mini strategies out to build on the other two. Consider running an EX that isn't water-weak, like mewtwo or tornadus. Ninetales likes level ball, charizard likes heavy ball, and moltres likes plasma ball. That's another reason to leave one out. If you want to go the plasma route, there's deoxys-badge option.

I. Have tornadus in my electric deck. If I drop charities line would I have enough with the moltres ninetales tornadus? I have a lugia ex as well.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 2

Back